~~~Regional Exchange Sent Received~~~...COMPLETED!

Finished my shopping and now I have to package everything up. I plan on dropping it off tomorrow morning at the post office if everything goes the way I plan. I have plans tomorrow as well so if I don't make it tomorrow it will go out on Monday. So sorry for the delay.

It was worth it!

I love my new mug. It is the raised and relief designed kind. I really like that style. My son thinks the crab is cool.
Also inside the box:
Chesapeake Coffee
Soy candle (My son stole this, the bear inside is a cute touch)
Old Bay seasoning (now my DS things I need to go buy crabs to cook)
Maryland linen/towel
and a
Mallet ? Is this for bad boys or cracking crabs?

Thanks so much. It was a great exchange.

It was worth it!

I love my new mug. It is the raised and relief designed kind. I really like that style. My son thinks the crab is cool.
Also inside the box:
Chesapeake Coffee
Soy candle (My son stole this, the bear inside is a cute touch)
Old Bay seasoning (now my DS things I need to go buy crabs to cook)
Maryland linen/towel
and a
Mallet ? Is this for bad boys or cracking crabs?

Thanks so much. It was a great exchange.

I'm so glad you liked everything. Use the mallet anyway you like, but around here we use it to crack crabs open. The Old Bay can be used on other things besides crabs, we really enjoy the taste of Old Bay. Can you get crabs for streaming in Ohio? One of our favorite past times is eating stream crabs during the summer.

I'm so glad you liked everything. Use the mallet anyway you like, but around here we use it to crack crabs open. The Old Bay can be used on other things besides crabs, we really enjoy the taste of Old Bay. Can you get crabs for streaming in Ohio? One of our favorite past times is eating stream crabs during the summer.

Only previously frozen ones. Not sure what that would taste like. But I'll bring it with me to Red Lobster. :lmao:

My package came today as well, it was a wonderful package, a big thanks goes out to Chris and Eva. I love everything. About 24 years ago I visited LA and Knott's Berry Farm, while on a trip to Hawaii with a stop over in CA. Had such a great time on that trip. Plus, my DH and I lived in Santa Rosa, CA right after we got married but never made down to the LA area. We only made it as far down the coast as BIG SUR. One of these days I'll return for a visit. I'll have to drag my DH to southern CA to visit Disneyland. Can't wait.

Here's what I received, all from Knott's Berry Farm
a tee shirt & hat package
Biscuit mix
Season Pack for fried chicken
6 small shortbread cookie packages (Apricot, Boysenberry, Blueberry & Raspberry)
3 small jams (Blackberry, & Orange Marmalade)
Plus I received
a TOP 10 Los Angeles travel book
a Los Angeles mag
postcards from Disneyland

Thanks again. :yay:

Only previously frozen ones. Not sure what that would taste like. But I'll bring it with me to Red Lobster. :lmao:

When we lived in CA we were always looking for Dungness (sp) crabs that were still alive that we could stream up. The minute that took them off the boats they boiled them. One afternoon we happen to be at the docks when they were removing them from the boats and got some alive, came home and streamed them up the Md way, boy were they good. Only needed 1 crab to our 12 Md crabs. Experiment with the Old Bay you will love it.

Glad to hear of another arrival. The list is getting shorter :)

Loved Knott's Berry Farm as a kid :) not as much last time :( Lots of good memories though.

4 more to go!!

3 should be getting close. We do have 2 that are Canana related, so be patient ;)

Mine was sent priority and was supposed to take 5 days or less.
I've received nothing at my end yet.

Mine was sent priority and was supposed to take 5 days or less.
I've received nothing at my end yet.

Update on yours ;)

shows it's still in Canadian customs (since 6/17). Hopefully they'll get it in a few more days.

I received one today :yay:

From DisneyCP2002 in Paris, TX, I received:
Paris, TX decorated soap
Paris, TX magnet
story of the TX bluebell bookmark
Pepper Springs cookbook
and some postcards

Thank you, Dania. :)

That leaves 3 to go.

My package came today as well, it was a wonderful package, a big thanks goes out to Chris and Eva. I love everything. About 24 years ago I visited LA and Knott's Berry Farm, while on a trip to Hawaii with a stop over in CA. Had such a great time on that trip. Plus, my DH and I lived in Santa Rosa, CA right after we got married but never made down to the LA area. We only made it as far down the coast as BIG SUR. One of these days I'll return for a visit. I'll have to drag my DH to southern CA to visit Disneyland. Can't wait.

Here's what I received, all from Knott's Berry Farm
a tee shirt & hat package
Biscuit mix
Season Pack for fried chicken
6 small shortbread cookie packages (Apricot, Boysenberry, Blueberry & Raspberry)
3 small jams (Blackberry, & Orange Marmalade)
Plus I received
a TOP 10 Los Angeles travel book
a Los Angeles mag
postcards from Disneyland

Thanks again. :yay:

I am so glad it got there OK and that you like it!!! :cool1: We thought we try the "other So. Cal theme park." :rotfl: In case you did not see, the LA magazine has an article of a guy who worked at Disneyland as Jack Sparrow.

Yea, you and DH should get down here....we can be your tour guides!! Norhern California has a beauty too, but we have DISNEYLAND!! :banana:

Enjoy your exchange! You're Welcome....:love: :goodvibes

I mailed priority over the weekend.

:cool1: and I recieved it today :). Johnie had sent me-
*Virginia spoon bread mix-I think we will make this tonight :).
*Spiced hot pad-this is neat. You just place a hot dish or tea kettle onto the pad and it release a wonderful aroma.
*Graves' Mountain applesauce
*Graves' Mountain loge info.
*Blue Crab Bay Co. crab house nuts-we will dig right into this.

Thank you very much Johnie for a very fun box. :yay: :yay: :yay:

:woohoo: for another arrival

That just leaves two
going to Canada, to cabmom
and coming from Canada to Pooh Girl 71

Hopefully they will arrive soon.

Mine shows it was delivered yesterday at noon. :)

I'm leaving for Pgh today, and will be back Thurs. I may be able to log on but not sure. So--hope you liked it!

Ohhh....glad to hear it arrived. Hopefully she will check in soon ::yes::

Have fun Lynne.

That just leaves cabmom to check in and

Pooh Girl 71 to receive. Hers was mailed from Canada on 6-17, so hopfully soon (was told 5 days)

:cool1: and I recieved it today :). Johnie had sent me-
*Virginia spoon bread mix-I think we will make this tonight :).
*Spiced hot pad-this is neat. You just place a hot dish or tea kettle onto the pad and it release a wonderful aroma.
*Graves' Mountain applesauce
*Graves' Mountain loge info.
*Blue Crab Bay Co. crab house nuts-we will dig right into this.

Thank you very much Johnie for a very fun box. :yay: :yay: :yay:

You're welcome. Alysia said I HAD to send the spoon bread mix. It's one of her favorites.

Lynne, thank you very much for all the goodies.
Chocolates,
Shoofly pie mix
funnel cake mix
Strawberry jam
and coffee.
If I've missed anything I apologize.
My dad has been really ill and had surgery yesterday. It's been an awful couple of weeks.
I hope mine arrives soon.
Marilynn

:yay: for that arrival.
Sorry to hear about your father, Marilynn. Hope things are going better for him.

We just need to hear about the arrival for Pooh Girl 71 now :)
Should be by early next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter