Remy Passholder Preview

ETA: We’re all signed up for 9/6 at 4 pm! If anyone else had that issue chat on the app! She said I’d get an email but I took a screen shot of our conversation just in case

That's fantastic! I was told on chat that it should be added in MDE within 72 hours (I had given my preferred date/time as well). I tried to get a screenshot but the chat turned into a survey about the chat before I was able to screenshot it.

Hopefully, for all of us waiting to hear, it will all work out! 🤞

Over 4 hours on hold and I was told that because I have not activated it yet, I cannot do this. Even though other people on this thread did. Even with my hotel and trip booked (prior to all this). I asked to make a complaint about poor customer service information because I was following the directions of the chat rep and wasted 4+ hours alone on just this call. She put me on hold without music. Haha. I don't expect anything, but they should take my complaint.

They transferred to guest services where I am hold yet again I give up. Hung up.

I was able to get through chat on the website. Took just over an hour total. Try chat if you don't want to wait hours on the phone!

Is the first time slot on all dates 12noon-1pm? I was trying to check all of them, but that was the earliest I saw. If noon is the earliest, does anyone know how quickly you might actually get through it based off of past previews? Is it really just an hour, or could it possibly be 2 or 3 etc. Thanks!

Is the first time slot on all dates 12noon-1pm? I was trying to check all of them, but that was the earliest I saw. If noon is the earliest, does anyone know how quickly you might actually get through it based off of past previews? Is it really just an hour, or could it possibly be 2 or 3 etc. Thanks!
The cm I spoke to said I could pick from noon-8 because that’s what’s available for the preview

after 4 and a half hours waiting for a chat response..... it timed out I guess because it's ended. And now I can't even log into chat.... says all cast members are helping other guests!
after 3 hours on hold with the VIPassholder line... gave up, couldn't stay on hold any longer.
So.... sent email.

I gave up. It’s just not worth it. We have 6 APs, all been used. All are linked to our accounts. Shows on the app and shows in our profiles. But every time I click the link, it can’t find our AP and wants me to link them, but we know they are already linked. I did message AP and they apologized, but said I need to contact vip AP because obviously our APs were not set up correctly. So need to get our accounts fixed. 😣

I gave up. It’s just not worth it. We have 6 APs, all been used. All are linked to our accounts. Shows on the app and shows in our profiles. But every time I click the link, it can’t find our AP and wants me to link them, but we know they are already linked. I did message AP and they apologized, but said I need to contact vip AP because obviously our APs were not set up correctly. So need to get our accounts fixed. 😣
Have you tried chatting on the app?

Did you try chatting on the app?
Yes. I got a response after 4 hours this morning and was told to clear my cookies and when that didn’t work, I was told to call the VIPassholder line. That’s when I called and got cut off after 2 1/2 hours. I did call again just now - still on hold for tech, but the initial CM told me that they are trying to rectify as many of the issues as they can so even though it’s late, to keep trying. She also said it couldn’t hurt to try first thing in the morning as a last resort. 🤞🏻

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter