Rental Car Discounts?

DisneyMom

Now a Disney Grandma!!
Need to rent a vehicle to drive myself and 3 teens to Florida end of July - had originally thought about a minivan but sticker shock ended that thought promptly!

Now looking at a Ford Explorer - I think I got a good deal - $364 for 10 days and unlimited mileage.

But, I'm not really familiar with SUV's - I drive a Cavelier and the whole point of renting was to have more room for teens (one is 6'5" and one is 6'2"), luggage, etc. Will the Explorer be roomy enough (compared to my Cavelier?) - is there a third row of seats or just storage space in the back?

Did I get a good deal? It's with Hertz - anyone know of any discount codes out there? I need to pick up and drop off in Charlotte, NC which apparently has really high rates (along with the third highest airlines rates in the country!)

Thanks

You need to go over to the Dis Transportation Board they have all the info you need!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter