Renting DVC Points

We had to ask to be put on the wait list too, it took them 2.5 weeks to get the points at the resort we were asking for.

So while it was a little nerve racking to wait, we have been happy with the process so far.

I just did my first transaction with David and was very pleased with their customer service. I just completed the online check-in, so we're now all set.

Wondering if anyone here knows how to answer the following: We have not yet purchased park tickets. I understand that we will receive a KTTW upon check-in. If so, am I able to purchase park tickets once I check in and have it put onto the KTTW, instead of receiving a "paper ticket" (we're staying at Villas @Wilderness Lodge), and FURTHER, can I use our Disney Rewards points from our credit card to purchase the tickets? Thanks!!!!

i brought my tickets separately i can let you know where i got them from if you like

the price per adult was 335.00

i already ordered mine & i got them in the mail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter