Repeat Staple Restaurants

kerepka625

Earning My Ears
Making lists. Checking menus. Building the game plan. I love planning a trip to WDW. But no matter how many times I go home, I always visit Via Napoli, Beaches and Cream, and The Boathouse. Filled with nostalgia and (in my personal case) great food, these are my staples.

However, I'm always looking for new places to add on. So - what are your repeat staple restaurants?

Thanks!

Breakfast: Boma. (May trip was 4 Boma breakfasts in 5 days :O )
Dinner: Be Our Guest, Tutto Italia, Mama Melrose's

Via Napoli and Beaches and Cream are two of our regulars also. We've had several enjoyable meals at the Plaza, Tusker House and Cape May Cafe (breakfast, haven't tried their dinner buffet). A couple new favorites are Al Forno and Coral Reef.

‘Ohana, Chefs de France, 1900 Park Fare, 50s Primetime Cafe, California Grill. I am looking forward to Morimoto and Homecomin’.

Breakfast - The Wave, Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
Lunch - Biergarten, Rose & Crown, Sunshine Seasons, Columbia House, D-Luxe Burger
Dinner - Boma, Le Cellier, Artist Point, Monsieur Paul, Raglan Road, Be Our Guest

Been @20+ times since 2003 and our go-to places change, it's like a slide puzzle.

But we do Yak and Yeti, Biergarten, Sanaa, Cape May, Ohana and Boma-breakfast a lot. Though I have recently taken Biergarten off the list as the past couple visits have been a big let down. Cape May is 50/50 with good or bad so I try to avoid though many in our family love it (we do WDW with extended family often). Ohana was off the list for like 3 years but is back on, with a vengence. At one time we were always trying to get Beaches and Cream but the demand (in the family) has died down. And newly discovered is the Wave, Spice Road Table, La Trattoria and 1900 PF-breakfast. And we're getting to signatures more and have done CG and AP often lately. Our last couple trips, and then one coming up in Dec, we decided to try to do more new places. Dec we have 7 ADRs and the only repeats are Ohana, 50s Prime Time (visit #2 there) and 1900 PF-breakfast (also just visit #2). We'll do 4 new ones.

We've skipped Dole Whips at times, we've ignored character meals, we've splurged a couple of times, but the only two constants: Pecos Bill and San Angel Inn. Apples and oranges, and the latter is usually panned, but we never go to WDW and not eat at both of these places within the same trip.

Hoop Dee doo, biergarten, and breakfast at trails end are usually every trip. As my youngest will be 3 next trip, we are looking to do less all you can eat because with all 3 at children's price it will cost a lot for what they eat. Hoping we can find some new favorites next trip! We will still do the hoop Dee do though. It is our absolute favorite!

Boma breakfast or dinner, Chefs, Tutto Italia, Le Cellier, BOG dinner, 50’s PTC, WCC breakfast, LTT lunch, Crystal Palace breakfast, and Tusker House breakfast.

Our current repeat staples:
Le Cellier
Tutto Italia
Sanaa

The first two are actually kind of a problem, because physical limitations in our group usually keep us to 4-day trips without park hopping. So there are so many more EPCOT places we want to try, but we can't let our once-yearly chance for Tutto and Le Cellier pass us by!

In previous years when we could run around with less pain, take longer trips, and park hop, another staple was eating around the world, with required stops at Cantina de San Angel, Sommerfest, Tangierine Cafe, and Les Halles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter