Repeat Staple Restaurants

If we're doing QS too, then Tangierine Cafe, BOG lunch, La Cantina de San Angel, Harambe Market.

Our must dos every trip are Garden Grill for dinner (this year we are doing breakfast and dinner), Hoop Dee Doo and Crystal Palace breakfast. HDDR is the absolute favorite! A trip to Disney isn't complete without HDDR.. it is the one meal we really look forward to and have a blast every single time we go.

Ohana breakfast (every trip)
Raglan Road
Via Napoli
WCC

I did good this year though, for our upcoming Nov trip we are only doing Ohana breakfast off of that list and a bunch of "new" restaurants to us.

Garden Grill PPO breakfast
'Ohana breakfast
Crystal Palace breakfast
CA Grill dinner

I have a 10 year old so we're still character heavy.

TS: 'Ohana, Boma or Sanaa depending on which fits in better, Sci-Fi
QS: not really attached to any QS
Snacks: Carrot Cake Cookie, Fruit & Nutella Waffle

Boma, Bongos Cuban Cafe, Tutto Italia, and San Angel Inn. Especially Bongos - we love Cuban food and the entertainment!

I would have to say California Grill and Narcoossee's. We also make sure we hit a steak house, but it varies by trip.

Table Service
'Ohana
Yak & Yeti
Via Napoli

Quick Service
Satuli Canteen
Casey's Corner
Cosmic Ray's (more for tradition than the food. The food is average)

Ohana, LTT, Biergarten and Cape May seem to be our staples every trip, every trip we try new ones as well.

Tusker House has been my often repeated option. Biergarten I have been to a couple of times. I might consider adding Garden Grill as a repeat because it was so great last time (first time there).

La Hacienda de San Angel, The Wave, and 50's Prime Time Cafe are our staples.

For our family of mixed picky eaters and adventurous foodies, Boatwright's and Raglan Road are the only two places in all of WDW that every single person unanimously loves.

It's also customary to stop by Cali Grille for cocktails the first night of each trip :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter