• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Request your avatar here!

shadow
Here is one,I tried to get a anomated one but,It was to big.Here is a black and white cat just like you wanted. :)
ICONATOR_d54e999f031d478a42629623717b5e8c.jpg

Can anyone please get me an signature picture of a smilie or something strumming an electric guitar or a single picture of a black electric, with Steven on it?

Hmm... I like demons, wizards.. Dragons, bats.. Ozzy.. Hmm.

Yeah.. I think i'd like one of those. Get me an avatar I will reward you with...A BRAND NEW(well slightly used!)Thrill Seekers Pin, and 50th quest pin. The deadline is friday, or when I find one which I like.

I could do this myself.. But I stink with PS.. So.. Get on it. If I find that you've googled it, you will not receive the award! I hate googlers! :furious: :furious:

PS: I'm not goth!

may i offer an ANGRY VMK STAFF MEMBER PICTURE!! in some cases it can fall under demon, im sorry but it can be true

Blumonkeyboy said:
may i offer an ANGRY VMK STAFF MEMBER PICTURE!! in some cases it can fall under demon, im sorry but it can be true

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. That was the funniest thing i've heard all day.. But no.

I will make avatars for free here just post your request and i will make my best or turn you to someone who can

Can you make me one of tink with Ktink94 at the bottom?

I am getting tried of my inferno avatar. Person who makes the best avatar win narnia teleporters. (My Nick Name Is Dude Try To Use That Also)

Just a note that all new avatar requests should be posted in this thread. There were a few avatar requests posted before this thread began which will not merge well into this one. They will be allowed to continue until they have chosen a design and then closed.

Thanks!

Lori

Bluemonkey boy maybe we can team up I think it would be fun tell mee if that is ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter