• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Request your avatar here!

any specific size requirements, pixels wise?

I'll give 20 pirate costume game codes to whoever makes me the best avatar. If it's really good I'll use it instead of my current avatar.

I know how much you like the color pink. And I took almost five seconds to make this work of art.
untitledzi4.png

ShadowKittyKat said:
I know how much you like the color pink. And I took almost five seconds to make this work of art.
untitledzi4.png
like omg that's so perfectly awesome!!

NOT!!

can someon make me on with mickey dressed up as a pirate with groovydolly bay it plz and thx

i need a ood sized ot small funny pic sometihng that can make a prson laugh

ok, i know we all did this before, but................. i was wondering if any of you could make me an avatar. i like dancing, belle, and anything disney. i am open to anything: animation, words, and anything you'd like to try out are fine. all i ask is that you make sure your avatar fits the size requirement before you post. there is no time limit on these avatars (i'm going on vacation soon but will still try to check out the dis as often as possible), but once i find one i like, i will give fireworks magic (one star) to that person for all their hard work (sorry i can't give something to each of you, and sorry the prize is so small). some things that may help you: my favorite color is pink, and my VMK name is Bluelips.

thumbbelle62305ayf2.gif
I could not find a Belle avatar but i found this for your signature. You can take it no credit needed because i found it
~Spongeblair

Does anyone know how to get a picture of your vmk character off of vmk if so plz explain.

Could someone please get an avatar of Captain Jack Sparrow running from the canniballs? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter