Reservation deposit question..

mateony

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!

I finally went to make my GF ressies the other night online. I wanted to get them in before the CLS code ended. When I went to make the ressies, the online reservation system was apparently down, but I could email my request. I did that, and there was no option for Codes or any certain Room Requests. So all I had was a Standard Garden View room, for $700.00. I was a little pissed about that, so I emailed them back nicely, about different room options, and different code options. They gladly changed my ressies, so now I have a Lagoon view room for a little over $500.00! :)

BUT-

With my deposit due on July 21st, and me making the ressies through EMAIL, what are my options for sending in a deposit? I would prefer to send in a check, but they said I will not recieve my confirmation in the mail for 7-10 days, and that is pushing the deadline. Can anyone provide me with numbers, or any addresses to which I can send a payment? Thanks!

HI there! Your best bet is to call 407-w-disney and ask them to provide an address where you can send payment via overnight delivery (fed ex, ups, usps). All you have to to is enclose your check with a note containing your reservation number. Also, I always write my reservation number in the memo section of my check- it makes it alot easier for them to post your payment.

What time of year are you going to pay $500 a night per room. You should call instead of book online and see if any codes pertain to your time of visit, I bet you'll save some $$. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter