Reservations on opening day.

BobbyDukes

Mouseketeer
Recently my window for booking our dining reservations in August opened up. My friends and I were online early and often to try to score great reservations at great times. However I did notice a certain "rush" and a disappearance of a lot of good times and restaurants early in the morning. In the AM I was slightly disappointed in what I was able to secure. A lot of major restaurants on my list weren't available. Restaurants such as Topolinos, beaches and cream, Jungle Skipper, Il Mulino, and Via Napoli were all unavailable. Then I settled and made other arrangements.
Later at night around 7pm I just happened to go back on and see if times were available and sure enough all of these restaurants were suddenly available and at great times too.
Lesson is: grab some reservations in the morning and then try to follow up 12 hours later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter