Restaurantosaurus - QS Dinner available starting Aug 18th- ADRs open June 12

I had to call. The page has the standard way to search, but then you get a message to call. Easy peasy. Sept 28th for me!

It does not mention a beverage/drink? Anyone know if the price includes a drink?

I believe i includes a non-alcoholic beverage. You can purchase alcoholic beverages if you're of age.

It is my understanding it includes a non alcoholic drink and you can purchase alcohol for an additional charge.

question....has anyone gotten an ADR later than 710? Was hoping for the 730 time slot but I dont believe its an option. Also... it appears that Tuesday,Wed and Thurs are not available the last two weeks in Aug and the first week in Sept.... anyone know why?

Im still hoping this gets extended past Nov 10th...AK is my second fave park and it would be fun. We did a thing YEARS ago that was called "Picnic in the Park".You pre ordered as a Counter Service credit and picked up a cute picnic bag (reusable, I still have it) it was roast chicken,sides,bottled drinks,cookies and we took the train to Rafikis area where they had a picnic spot set up. Plates and utensils were in the bag. We LOVED it, but even castmembers had no idea about it...only 2 other families were eating in the reserved area. I recall you could get chicken or subs....its one of my fave memories at AK and NOBODY remembers it. I think this burger event will be a cool memory. Fingers crossed, my trip starts 11/17.

I emailed for clarification on the drink issue. Here is my response.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Farah (Disney)
Jun 14, 12:30 PM EDT
Dear Karen,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World®Resort! We are so excited you and your family will be visiting us!

With the new offers at Restaurantosaurus, each guest will choose an entree from gourmet burgers, chicken sandwich, veggie burger or a salad, plus a side dish of fries or onion rings with homemade dipping sauce. A non-alcoholic beverage is included, and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. However, you are typically able to substitute the non-alcoholic beverage for an alcoholic one with your dining plan. Ask a Cast Member when you arrive at the location. The meal is topped off with the chance to build your own dig site sundae at the topping bar.

We look forward to seeing you and your family on your upcoming visit!

If you have any other questions or challenges, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling us at 407-W-DISNEY (407-934-7639) or by chatting with us in the Help Center of the Walt Disney World® website (only available on the US site). Cast Members will be happy to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Farah
eCommerce Sales and Service Team

PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

Karen
Jun 13, 10:49 AM EDT
My family booked the new Restaurantosaurus sundae bar meal for September. When reading through the description we noticed it does not mention a beverage is included. Is there a beverage included? Are adults able to use their beverage to get an alcoholic beverage using a quick service credit? Thank you.
[M7VZYX-R7YY]

This must be popular because there is no availability for my date, August 23. :(

It's a great deal under the Disney Dining Plan ( and only for dinner) so, it might book quickly. I did just check and saw some availability for your date but,only for 2 people-not sure if Touring plans has this updated for an alert in their reservation finder, but you can check and also keep trying as people tend maneuver things around as trips gets closer

I checked as soon as I saw your post but no luck. :( We are a group of 2. I did check TouringPlans and it wasn't there. I will keep trying. Thanks for letting me know of the availability.

Im still hoping this gets extended past Nov 10th...AK is my second fave park and it would be fun. We did a thing YEARS ago that was called "Picnic in the Park".You pre ordered as a Counter Service credit and picked up a cute picnic bag (reusable, I still have it) it was roast chicken,sides,bottled drinks,cookies and we took the train to Rafikis area where they had a picnic spot set up. Plates and utensils were in the bag. We LOVED it, but even castmembers had no idea about it...only 2 other families were eating in the reserved area. I recall you could get chicken or subs....its one of my fave memories at AK and NOBODY remembers it. I think this burger event will be a cool memory. Fingers crossed, my trip starts 11/17.

I remember the picnic baskets at AK. Was a pretty good deal too. Of course I also remember going to AK when Tusker House was still a QS place.

Last edited:
Gourmet burger? It was the worst burger I’d even been served anywhere, ever when I ate there last summer. Seemed to have been deep fried- burnt on the outside, oozing grease inside, ultra cheap meat appearance.
Maybe I went on an off day.

It is one of my favorite color service properties on dizzily and I love the bacon cheese Burger and a brownie. I think that is very underrated because it's an animal Kingdom and not many people go there because a rather eat at yak and yeti or flame tree bbq which I happen to think is 1 the most overrated counter service places the at dizn't.

Gourmet burger? It was the worst burger I’d even been served anywhere, ever when I ate there last summer. Seemed to have been deep fried- burnt on the outside, oozing grease inside, ultra cheap meat appearance.
Maybe I went on an off day.

I think these are different burgers than the regular QS area.

Do you think this is like other quick services where we could share 1 credit between 2 people or will every guest have to use a credit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter