Riddle me this!

Has anyone heard from Val about her Mom? I know what Ellen means about "He is in a better place". That is exactly how I felt when my mom died of cancer. It was such a long 4 year struggle, and it was a bit of relief when she passed away. That was 11 years ago, and I still miss her greatly, but I am so glad she didn't have to suffer through that any more.

Good morning Oldkicker and riddle friends. :)

I think I've seen this riddle before, but I still don't remember the answer, unless it's #9 #9 #9.....:p

Anyone remember the show The Prisoner? Wasn't he #6?

It looks like I am going to have to find out where to sign up for a riddle bud for RiddleCon. Looks less and less like we can go. It is just too close to our WDW trip and with the house etc.

Stephanie!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

I see John thought I had gone to the dogs!:p That's not far off this time of year! I have dog shows for the next 5 weekends!

Good morning, Kim! :)

What a classic show that was!!! I remember being completely taken by it when it was one!! :)

He was indeed, #6!

* edited to add pics! *
105.jpg
113.jpg

Good Morning Riddlers!

That's too bad Diane, was looking forward to meeting you.
Riddlecon is about the only thing I have planned for this summer so far.
I am going to try to catch a weekend or two at the beach though.
This summer will be much more uneventful than last summer.

Originally posted by yepod
Laura, I was telling everyone (well Carol & Allan on RMC) that I was going to stuff my Riddlebud exchange box with crud from my DW's summer yard sale:p :p So you'd better be afraid, very afraid!:rolleyes: :eek: :p ;)
I still ain't afraid of you........I could get your name you know....BWAHAHAHAHAHA:p :eek:

Lars! That must have been a good cup of coffee! :)
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Our rain is over now, so maybe the rest of you can look forward to better weather too. It is supposed to be partly cloudy and a little warmer today.

Sorry to hear you can't make RiddleCon, Diane - and glad to hear you are still coming, Sandi! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there!

It's about time to wrap up all of the planning details! :)

That's right OK, he had that giant ball chasing him everytime he tried to escape! I don't remember, did he ever get away? :)

Continued prayers and thoughts for Valerie's Mom, and family.

Hi everyone!!

Oh, I'm so bummed you can't come to Riddlecon, Diane!!:( Can all of us somehow come out and help you put up your house so you can make it??? I know what a hammer is!!!:jester:

I don't think he ever got away, Kim!

I do remember him running down the beach, being chased by that ball!

I found an interesting web site...the actual village where the series was shot.

It was shot in Portmeirion, in Wales

Good morning, Kitty! :)

I could help too, Diane! I can lift fairly heavy things and carry them short distances! :)

Sorry Diane, all I can do is my original request (was it tour guide or parking attendant?)! I know Dan Murphy wanted to do one of those two & I was (hopefully) in line for the other;) ;)

LOL! Heavy things around THIS house are lifted by cranes, and not much gets hammered!

Well, maybe I could come to your place and get hammered, Diane! :)

I'm SO helpful! :)

I had fallen behid

Don't you just HATE it when you have a fallen "behid"? I had to look a bit to find a typo today. I missed it the first time around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter