Riddle me this!

I LOVE the math ones but I don't have time to play today. Maybe later.

DD has her first AP Exam this morning and has to be out early. That entails her taking a car so I have to play musical cars with DH then I have an early patient.

I did want to post the prom pictures I promised. I made a separate thread last night, with DD's help. You can see it here.
Prom Pictures

Hope to be able to check in later.

Good morning, Carol....

I just visited your picture thread......WONDERFUL! :)

Very cool website, thank you Bernie! :)

I guess he did get away in the end, according to the following;

"Finally he escapes to London with the former No. 2, the Butler and a rebel youth No. 48."

:)

Well, maybe I could come to your place and get hammered, Diane!
LOL! I was WAITING for that one!

Loved the prom pictures, Carol. I wouldn't say this is a math riddle though. More like a number riddle. Yes, there IS a difference! If it was a math riddle, I wouldn't have gotten the golden pants!:rolleyes:

I did have time to look at the riddle and I think I have it.

PM sent.

PSA -- Remeber to sign up for the exchange.

Good Morning all!:wave: Unfortunately, I don't have much time to figure out the riddle since I am getting ready for work. Will work on it though.

Ah! But did he really escape, Kim??? Or was the prison simply extended???? ;) :)

Sis!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Marla!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Good morning all!

Sucking down my first pot of coffee - will have to look at the riddle again..... :)

Have fun, Lorraine!

AND...

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain...

P_370545_421743.jpg

Morning all - busy day today - tomorrow mom and I open our garage sale - hoping to sell bunchs of stuff and add to my vacation fund

have a good day everyone

Morning everyone. I think I've seen this riddle before, but darn if I can remember the answer!

Ellen, my sympathies on the loss of your friend. Last summer, we lost our HR director due to cancer. She was in her 40's, and had 3 young children. That was the most emotional funeral service I have ever been to.

I promise I will get moving soon on the RiddleCon tshirts. I have to work out the final details with my friend. I will put together an order form for Bernie to put on the RiddleCon website. I am such a procrastinator!

Logan had his very first band concert last night. The first song they played was the Mickey Mouse March! I was getting all teary eyed - I am so proud of him, and the band sounded wonderful. It was amazing how well the kids sounded even though they have just started playing in September.

Good Morning Everyone!
Pants beat me hear....that's always a good sign.
Diane...I'm still doing the sign-ups for riddlecon buddies...looks like I will be needing one too...as I'm going to be in WDW then!!!!

I dunno about snow Diane (he's sensitive about age comments), but I do see bare moose:eek: :eek: ;)

Good morning everyone! I am sorry that both Diane and Stephanie will not be at Riddlecon... I was looking forward to meeting you both. :) It's the next big "highlight" trip I have to look forward to. Disney is NOT in the plans for 2003 :( But not to despair... we are planning a spring 2004 trip! :teeth: I will not be denied! :p :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

PM sent. Off to find a cup of coffee (much needed).

DblD!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

That particular curtain reminded me of your place, Diane! :)

DblD - I'm really looking forward to sharing some laughs with you again. Last December was SUCH a hoot! :)

John - I'm only sensitive about those comments I can HEAR!!! LOL! Which are fewer and fewer these days! :)

LK - It is so sad when someone in the prime of life is taken like that....:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter