firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No riddle today....just wanted to wish you all well! :grouphug:
Im Thankful for all of you...... :)

well, ok.....most of you! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

60160.gif

Good morning, Donna and CdnDisneynut! Is the turkey in the oven? DH is cooking our turkey today, so I"m kickin' back! For now. Until the potatoes need to be made.

We're going to see Deck the Halls at 11:30.

We go to my mom's for dinner so no turkey here! everyone is still sleeping!

Mikey, don't work too hard today! :love2:

Happy Thanksgiving, Kelly!

What's everyone's favorite Thanksiving dish?

Mine is the mashed potatoes. I make cream cheese mashed potatoes and they are yum even without gravy. That's all I eat on Thanksgiving is the potatoes, stuffing and rolls. And veggies and Pie. Well, basically everything except turkey!

Thanks Bonnie! Those potatoes sound awesome! I definitely love my green bean casserole though. :teeth: The best thing about this year's Thanksgiving feast (that DH and I are making) is that I get to have stuffing without raisins! I know, it's the little things! :rotfl: DH's family always makes this stuffing that looks awesome, but they always ruin it by putting raisins in it for some reason. Yuck! So we are having anti-raisin stuffing this year!

Ahhh, a riddle I know the answer to.

p278.gif

Thanks for being a great bunch of friends.

And Bonnie, my favorite is the stuffing. I am cooking for 12 today.

And for those of you watching college football tonight, Go Miami!

Madaboutthemouse said:
Thanks Bonnie! Those potatoes sound awesome! I definitely love my green bean casserole though. :teeth: The best thing about this year's Thanksgiving feast (that DH and I are making) is that I get to have stuffing without raisins! I know, it's the little things! :rotfl: DH's family always makes this stuffing that looks awesome, but they always ruin it by putting raisins in it for some reason. Yuck! So we are having anti-raisin stuffing this year!

Raisins in stuffing? I've never heard of that. I don't think I'd like that either. Good for you, getting to have stuffing the way you like it this year!! :thumbsup2 DH puts ground sausage in ours and it is DELISH!

Green bean casserole? I've never actaully tried that. There was a thread about it a couple days ago asking if anyone actually eats that. Did you post on it?

ETA: Hi Carol!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Nope, I didn't but I was surprised with the number of people who hadn't ever had it. Definitely a must-have for me!

Good Morning everyone,
:wave:
my favorite part of Thanksgiving is the sandwich late in the afternoon, turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce on white bread with miracle whip....yummmmm

Good morning, Boo'smom/Stephanie! Happy Thanksgiving! What is that in your avatar? Cinnamon rolls?

Does anyone think it strange that I'm eating Triscuits and squirt cheese at 7-something in the morning? :confused3

Boo'sMom said:
Good Morning everyone,
:wave:
my favorite part of Thanksgiving is the sandwich late in the afternoon, turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce on white bread with miracle whip....yummmmm

ooooh, that's my favorite part the next day! :teeth: YUM! even with the miracle whip! lol

and Bon...you're a freak so we expect that from you! ;)

firstmickey said:
and Bon...you're a freak so we expect that from you! ;)

You know, I expected a little gratitude and kindness today of all days. I shoulda known..... :sad2:

:teeth:

Toot Sweet said:
You know, I expected a little gratitude and kindness today of all days. I shoulda known..... :sad2:

:teeth:

Cmon...I meant that affectionately!!!!!!!!!!! You know that! ;) :teeth:

firstmickey said:
Cmon...I meant that affectionately!!!!!!!!!!! You know that! ;) :teeth:

Of COURSE I know that!! :rotfl2: I'm far meaner than you, ya FREAK!! I can dish it out and I can take it too! :rotfl:

Happy Turkey Day all! Have a wonderful holiday. And don't eat too much. Yeah, right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter