Right Now at WDW...

Someone is thanking a relative for making them get up early and go the the EMH because they did so much during that hour.

Some one is thanking their relative for letting them sleep an hour later, have a leisurely breakfast and stilll manage to get every thing that they wanted done. So no cranky, whiny people by noon.

.....someone is watching philarmagic

...someone is headed back to their resort to rest up for another day full of adventures tomorrow...

someone is going down the beloved splash mountain not knowing that someone else is writing about them on some awesome site...............

Right now...

*some little one could be pulling the sword from the stone...

*someone is seeing the Lions on the AK Safari

*someone is ordering personalised towels at the store at DHS...

If only it were me :cloud9: I read the start of this thread just now and it brought a tear to my eye when I saw the things posted and glanced at the dates that were on the posts...I was there, at WDW, when this thread began! I could have been doing some of those things, right at that moment...ahhhh :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter