Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was stressful! We got in the gates at 7:55. At the last minute a group of about 8 people jumped in line in front of us with their friends. Normally i wouldn’t care but i was worried about scanning in in time!! We made it through and went to the area in front of the train. Neither my husband or I ever got a red button. My 9 year old said he got it but i didn’t see the droid come up. Everyone around us was cheering and i thought for sure we didn’t get one. I tried again from the phone he was using and it said we were already in a boarding group! My 9 year old got us 36!!
Glad it worked out!

What time did you guys get in line to enter? I’m curious for more data points on when people are getting in line vs getting into the park.

We are here today and got boarding group 73. Park closes at 8:00pm for valentines event. Any idea what time we might expect to get called?
If the ride is running smoothly without downtime, close to 3:00-4:00ish for your BG.

Just factor in any actual downtimes today to estimate how late your group may be called.

That's our go-to for my typical party of 6. It's decent, though last time we went they had plumbing issues in a neighboring unit and had the rooter out during the day. Made it kind of loud while we were trying to nap one day, but they comped us a free day of parking, so that was cool.

Overall it's clean and functional. No frills, but super close to the park. I plan to return.

i'm debating between BWPPI and the Residence Inn Anaheim Convention Center. It's at the corner of harbor blvd and katella, where the CVS pharmacy is.
I know it's at least a 10 minute walk from there, but it seems like a nice place and i have a 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen booked there.
I just don't know what to do.
I have reservations at both, so i don't have to decide yet.
this is for my husband and me...
first time in 36 years, it will be just the two of us!!

We plan to go to DCA on Thursday 2/27, but want to try for BG, it's a EMH/MM which we won't be participating. What time will we be allowed to scan into at DL?

i'm debating between BWPPI and the Residence Inn Anaheim Convention Center. It's at the corner of harbor blvd and katella, where the CVS pharmacy is.
I know it's at least a 10 minute walk from there, but it seems like a nice place and i have a 1 bedroom suite with full kitchen booked there.
I have a preference for BWPPI because it is just so freaking close to DLR and the cross-walk across Harbor. So for me, that is a no-brainer. When I am not at DLR I like RI's for the space and kitchen and all. But at DLR I am biased towards the walking distance.

:wizard:

To be fair, When I stay at the BWPPI I usually wind up walking to the CVS at least once a night to get something we forgot or first aid supplies or something. It's become a running joke that after we get in for the evening I just say "Well, time to go to CVS! What do we need tonight?"

At the end of the day, that walk feels kinda long, but it isn't too bad. If you think you will want to take an afternoon break at the hotel, the location of BWPPI can't be beat. But if you want to cook...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter