Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Saturday ever... and they are up to 146. Wondering how much later they'll go...

I'd pause before getting too excited. The ride has been down since 7:11pm and I got in line for bg 123 at 815, hasn't come back on and it's 9:35pm. We're gonna call it at 10 if it doesn't happen, but really I don't think the got past a few people in the 120s before it died for the day.

I'd pause before getting too excited. The ride has been down since 7:11pm and I got in line for bg 123 at 815, hasn't come back on and it's 9:35pm. We're gonna call it at 10 if it doesn't happen, but really I don't think the got past a few people in the 120s before it died for the day.
Good to have a late report from the ground. I guess the flurry at 8:45 was either a false start or a decision to fill the queue. Let us know how it turns out.

Good to have a late report from the ground. I guess the flurry at 8:45 was either a false start or a decision to fill the queue. Let us know how it turns out.
Cast member at scanning was letting people know they were just moving us to a staging area (filling the queue) but no promises or updates. Stuck behind the waterfall at the queue start and handfuls of people have been leaving the line, meaning any movement up is just filling in space for people that left.

My family members just left the line and of course the ride started up again. But they can’t wait any longer anyway. I guess they’ll try again. They were told it would be another hour from their point in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter