Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a moment could you post in the spoiler thread what A mode and B mode are?
A "B" mode is a secondary mode which is not the intended operation of the ride, but provides a similar experience or disables something that might not be noticed as being inoperable.

Here is a link to the spoiler thread where I post what I know about it. I'm sure some other knowledgeable folks will chime in with some others.

Zetus Lapetus! As everyone on here said the crowds were insane.

Here is how my day went. Hopefully this will help someone out there

Left Burbank around 6:20 got to Mickey and Friends at 6:55 but took one look at the line of cars and knew I wouldn't get parked in time. Got back on the freeway and parked at Toy Story (super easy). Took shuttle to harbor entrance for security. Huge lines in security but got through in about 5 min. Got in line to get into DL at 7:35 and line was all the way to DCA. Tapped in at 7:52 then walked out of the park and sat next to stroller rental area. I got group 73 but people around me all got in the 20's.

It was pretty miserable walking around today but I found the Gospel Festival and sat there until my boarding group was called. If you are still in the park but need to get away from the crowds I would highly reccomend the festival. The singers are INCREDIBLE

*Side note* I think the boarding groups are going so quickly because I don't think they are even trying to fix a couple parts of the ride. There were 2 (really good) parts missing.

114 called. Looks like we're trying to come back up again. That was essentially a 2 hour downtime with a failed restart in the middle. Let's see what they can do here in the last 3 hours. Hopefully at least with this they got A mode running again. Anyone here still waiting to ride?

*Side note* I think the boarding groups are going so quickly because I don't think they are even trying to fix a couple parts of the ride. There were 2 (really good) parts missing.
On the one hand, I get what you are saying that if they took the ride down to fix those elements it would obviously slow things down.

On the other, as I understand it the elements that are down are not elements that would improve throughput. So the efficiency we are seeing is still an improvement, though it is a bummer that the riders don't get to witness the firepower of a fully armed and operational battlestation (That's not a spoiler, just a ROTJ reference).

I’m sorry, but if the ride isn't working 💯, and parts are not working, it just doesn’t count.

I am so thankful we were able to experience the ride 💯. From what I can tell, everything was working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter