Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recent success getting boarding groups when you are in Fantasyland? What about back at your hotel? I will most likely be one of these places and was wondering if it is better not to risk it and just stay near the front of the park entrance?
You can get one from anywhere you have good service. There have been plenty of reports from people in Fantasyland and at hotels.

All 71 regular groups called by 1:11pm just past the four hour mark. On to the the backups. May Mando keep the Jawas silent today.
Outpacing the WDW despite 3 hours ahead and their open BG error this morning -- their spread only 12 at the moment too. weird on what's happening over there and hopefully not a canary to West coast recruits.

Outpacing the WDW despite 3 hours ahead and their open BG error this morning -- their spread only 12 at the moment too. weird on what's happening over there and hopefully not a canary to West coast recruits.
I haven't analyzed it yet, but it really feels like a good day here is a bad day there and vice versa lately. I wonder if the A-Team is traveling back and forth. Could be a total coincidence, though.

This is a big thread and probably has been answered, but I thought I would try.

On DCA early morning hours can we enter DCA and get a boarding pass while in DCA when DL opens? Or do we have to go through the gates at DL first and then go to DCA?

This is a big thread and probably has been answered, but I thought I would try.

On DCA early morning hours can we enter DCA and get a boarding pass while in DCA when DL opens? Or do we have to go through the gates at DL first and then go to DCA?

That is addressed in the first couple of posts. But long story short you have to scan your tickets in to DL before you can get a boarding pass.

Any recent success getting boarding groups when you are in Fantasyland? What about back at your hotel? I will most likely be one of these places and was wondering if it is better not to risk it and just stay near the front of the park entrance?
Last week, my sister got BG17 when she was not just in Fantasyland but pretty deep within the Peter Pan queue. She had just passed the metal turnstile and was rounding the final switchback before mounting the boarding platform and was worried that she might actually be on the ride as the clock struck 9am. But then the line slowed down and she was able to hit join a boarding group right at stroke on 9, got her BG and then got right on PP. She was using an iphone on AT&T.

My DW scored me a Boarding Group from Washington State from our kitchen. We are out of state APs. I have a flip phone and did not want to run to the Kiosk again.

Why they waited 20 minutes between 147 and 148 is beyond me. I think we're done now...but I'm not posting any chart until they say boarding concluded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter