Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 2 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-3*

Happy May the Fourth be With You day! Tried Shop Disney but it was just so slow that I gave up. I was trying whole working so I need to get back to work. Wearing my Chewbacca shirt to celebrate. Hope all have a great Star Wars Day! I got so sad when I looked at my phone and saw the pictures from last year celebrating May the 4th at Disneyland.

Happy Star Wars Day! My students might already be sick of all the Star Wars memes I'm posting in their online classroom... wearing my "rebel" t shirt and DIY patchwork shirt on top. Going to replace everyone's Disney+ profiles with new Star Wars ones (except mine as I'm not switching from Baby Yoda!)

Celebrating best we can :-)

We are still working on how to display these but we were fortunate to complete our set in March when we were there. (our fly home day was the first day the parks were closed). I may not have had luck on the Shop Disney site but I still have loads of fun Star Wars souvenirs I feel blessed to have.

Happy May the 4th my fellow resistant fighters.

We are still working on how to display these but we were fortunate to complete our set in March when we were there. (our fly home day was the first day the parks were closed). I may not have had luck on the Shop Disney site but I still have loads of fun Star Wars souvenirs I feel blessed to have.

Happy May the 4th my fellow resistant fighters.
View attachment 492623
Ooooh awesome!

We are still working on how to display these
Very nice looking saber collection. I am sure its against the rules to give specific vendors, so I will just recommend looking on etsy. I have been looking for a nicer display option for my sabers and there are a number of very nice options that I have found there.

Thanks to @Mathmagicland for the heads up! I hit Target first thing this morning and scored the ice cream sandwiches! (Not even thinking about how much I paid for them.....) Plus a take on Ronto Roasters for dinner.
I have my Star Wars sweatshirt on. My son said he's trying to finish his schoolwork today as quick as possible so he can watch Star Wars stuff!
DD and I want to make some Star Wars ears, but I don't have any good SW fabric on hand (already used up the one pattern I had for masks). Hopefully we can make some fun ones once Joann's opens again...

Had pretty terrible luck with ShopDisney myself... I'm honestly not sure though if anyone got an order through. I had items in my cart several times, but at first could never log into my account to complete a purchase - trying to check out as a guest never worked either, always failed on attempt to purchase. After a few hours a login finally worked, but then it would not let me complete a purchase there either... then as a bit got a cherry on top of the process Disney banned my home IP address as I guess they got tired of my trying to give them money.

Shortly after that the whole site just seemed to go down, and even now ShopDisney.com will sit on the waiting page endlessly. I'm curious if it will come back online this afternoon or evening...

I finally got back in just a bit ago; lots of things showing as available but are actually sold out when you go to check out.
I saw the same thing, why on earth do they have things like that, it is very frustrating.. As well how are they now "sold out" of the preorder Star Wars masks, It's a preorder, you take orders and then make them right?

I saw the same thing, why on earth do they have things like that, it is very frustrating.. As well how are they now "sold out" of the preorder Star Wars masks, It's a preorder, you take orders and then make them right?

I'd guess their supplier probably already gave them a max capacity by certain dates. They've 'sold out' on the mask pre-orders at least twice now. The first time the preorder said to ship in mid June, then when they came back it was a new round of preorder to ship in July. So I'd guess they will come back again with another pre-order with a later ship date.

I was able to get the two Mandalorian tumblers I was after, though the first time I tried it stalled out after I clicked purchase... But after I logged in again it went all the way through and I did get a confirmation email so hopefully I'm good... It really does amaze me that Disney IT can't get their stuff together on this kind of thing.

Separately, I saw there is an official Droid Depot app that became available today to control your Droid Depot droid from your phone. I just tried it with DD8's R2 unit and it was pretty fun! You can even program the droid to do little dances.

I finally got back in just a bit ago; lots of things showing as available but are actually sold out when you go to check out.

When I was on the site the few things I was some what interested in buying were allowing me to add to the cart. Ended up not actually ordering as I decided not to spend the money at the time but they were in fact there.

I found the masks were much more of a problem trying to order than any of the other stuff today.

Happy May the 4th be with you! My daughter wore her Princess Leia costume today for her zoom class. Getting ready to settle in and watch some Clone Wars in peace since the kids are in bed!

I want to watch The Rise of Skywalker, but that movie makes me cry..... Leia and then it was the last movie I saw in the theaters before the lockdown. My parents were visiting and we saw it together, and it makes me weepy because I have no idea when I’ll be able to see them again due to the pandemic. I’ve seen every Star Wars movie with my dad in the theaters since Empire , when I was only a month old!!!!

When I was on the site the few things I was some what interested in buying were allowing me to add to the cart. Ended up not actually ordering as I decided not to spend the money at the time but they were in fact there.

If you actually tried to pay though, any popular item that you would have selected would have been marked in red as out of stock... I also was able to add the more desired items to my cart when it came back up, but could not actually complete the order for any of it. It could be you had the real items but until you try to pay you just do not know.

A friend of mine was able to order a few things, he was on about 10 minutes before me so when it did re-open stuff went quick.

We're both working from home but hubby will have to work late... there will be Star Wars clothing and the new Behind The Scenes Mandalorian for us as well. Having trouble thinking of Star Wars supper since I've recently made both Ronto Wraps and Dagobah Stew. Any other ideas?

I might make a new pair of Star Wars ears too, to commemorate.
How did you make the Ronto Wraps? Is there a copycat recipe and was it good? I’m missing these!!!

Happy May the 4th be with you! My daughter wore her Princess Leia costume today for her zoom class. Getting ready to settle in and watch some Clone Wars in peace since the kids are in bed!

I want to watch The Rise of Skywalker, but that movie makes me cry..... Leia and then it was the last movie I saw in the theaters before the lockdown. My parents were visiting and we saw it together, and it makes me weepy because I have no idea when I’ll be able to see them again due to the pandemic. I’ve seen every Star Wars movie with my dad in the theaters since Empire , when I was only a month old!!!!
We are the same age. 1977! :)
Edit: Oops, I’m older! I didn’t see that it said Empire. :rotfl:

How did you make the Ronto Wraps? Is there a copycat recipe and was it good? I’m missing these!!!

There are a couple ways. Disney blogs released one recipe (I follow ordinary adventures and they tried it). A couple months ago DH surprised me with the galaxy edge cookbook and that has a different type of recipe. It is supposed.to be "inspired by" so definitely not the same but SO good (and fairly easy)...

There are a couple ways. Disney blogs released one recipe (I follow ordinary adventures and they tried it). A couple months ago DH surprised me with the galaxy edge cookbook and that has a different type of recipe. It is supposed.to be "inspired by" so definitely not the same but SO good (and fairly easy)...
Oooh I did not know Disney blog released the recipe. I need to look for this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter