Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

How is TH dinner? We are not adventurous eaters. Will there be enough plain stuff there? I don't do spices at all and neither do my kids.

Any idea what time the Aug. ROL schedule will come out? I was able to get. TH breakfast package for 1st show but not sure of time. I may need to adjust my Y&Y ADR at 6:30.

How is TH dinner? We are not adventurous eaters. Will there be enough plain stuff there? I don't do spices at all and neither do my kids.

They have tame items like corn dog nuggets, mac and cheese, corn. Their mashed potatoes, green beans, and chicken drum sticks are tame as well. They have cheese cubes, fresh fruit, and even apple sauce. There were plenty of other things. My kids are pretty picky (though we're working on them), and they ate there just fine. Even on the "adventurous" stuff, the spice level is pretty mild.

Honestly, I'd rather they have more of the adventurous items, but I may not be in the majority. :)

I've got a 5:45 dinner but that's in July when potentially the show may be on later.
It's scheduled for 9:15 on July 22 and 5:45 was the latest time, so it seems like about 3.5 hours before is the latest time allowed.

Just booked ROL Tiffins dinner for 8/3. I had to call thought because the online system would not allow me to book.

Thank you to who ever suggested canceling your tusker house ADR and then rebooking under ROL. I did this and was able to get the breakfast time I wanted for 8/30. Yay!

Just got TH breakfast. Thanks to everyone who mentioned the breakfast option. I didn't even think of that. Will be our first visit to Donald's Safari Breakfast since it moved from the Breakfast-a-saurus.:donald:

I got 5:10 at Tiffins on 8/20!!

I was panicking slightly when I came back to this thread after having not checked all day and saw people snagged some Tiffins ressies. But it all worked out!! :yay:

This would be consistent with Fantasmic packages
I was able to get a 5:45 early yesterday, and a 5:30 later in the day. I say someone else mentioned a 6:05

Edit: never mind, I see now that is tiffins. I did notice they say 3 hours before for tiffins, and 2 1/2 for TH

I was able to get a 10:35am Tusker House reservation for the first ROL showing on July 17! Very excited to get the late breakfast time since we love getting to eat both breakfast and lunch!!

Got our Tiffins dinner for late July and TH dinner for mid August this morning. Glad I was able to, even though I slept in.

Saw this thread back up today and checked for September and dinner times were there. All are for 4:xx so I assume the latest time was 5:00 pm.

It looks like in September, ROL will only take place on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Expect AK to be more crowded on those days!

Is there only one show in August? I have a 6:10 dinner and wanted the second show..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter