Rivers Of Light Dining package

BYC

DIS Veteran
Today was my 180 day ADR date. There are no Rivers of Light package available for early December. Does anyone know when they might become bookable? Thank you!!

Today was my 180 day ADR date. There are no Rivers of Light package available for early December. Does anyone know when they might become bookable? Thank you!!

No
No one knows. AK hours for beyond September are still to be adjusted. There are no ROL Dining Packages for our October trip yet
Stay tuned.

These don't seem to open up when the rest of the ADR's do. We ran into the same issue. Eventually, we checked and it was open.

I've been checking every day too, with no success. I'm waiting for November dates. I called a few times as well. The last time I called a cast member told me to try after August 1st, since they run the packages in 90-day cycles. I'm still checking daily because I don't want to miss out.

Glad to run into this now before our trip in May 2017. Checking daily will be a pain. Any reason why they do not know this in advance like they do for Fantasmic?

Hey guys, I am looking for this reservation for November and December dates; please let me know if you see this available for those months.

Has anyone been able to book the ROL dining package in October. I see the dates on the website but there is no availability for any date or party size so I'm wondering if they have actually been released yet.

Has anyone been able to book the ROL dining package in October. I see the dates on the website but there is no availability for any date or party size so I'm wondering if they have actually been released yet.
I booked for October on 6/19 when they opened up. Are you trying both restaurants?

I was able to book a ROL dining package for October 28th a few days ago...I think I booked June 21.

I just hit my 180 ADR window this past Saturday and there weren't any Rivers of Life or Fantasmic dining packages available for December. Even December park hours for the end of December were just released about 10 days ago.

I can get reservations at Tiffin's for up to 6 people but I have a large party (8 people). When I try and book a resi for 7 or 8 it says to call. I was hoping for Tusker House and I can't find any availability for it :(

Good job I checked this thread! Just booked our ROL package at Tusker House for Tues, 17th Oct! :thumbsup2

Dining Packages are out for January, February, March and the first half of April. But they are few and far between though I did manage to get one on Feb 14 at 8:15 am.:dogdance:

The bigger issue is that there is no availability at Tusker House, not that there isn't and dining packages available. Once they opened December dining packages, I couldn't find any available for Tusker House, but it was because it was already fully booked. I cancelled my regular breakfast reservation (in the middle of the night so it wasn't immediately taken by someone else), it it showed right up on the dining package site. I rebooked it as a dining package breakfast at my original time. It was risky, but it paid off. I also did the same thing to convert my Garden Grill reservation into a CP dining package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter