Road Trip!

Oh Jenn...I wanna go to Jiko now!!!! LOL! Food looks amazing!

We will be there tomorrow!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Um, hello? :rolleyes:

TRIP REPORT?!?!

Ah, cmon!

She's on vacation AND she's got relatives joining them for this part of the trip.

That's exhausting stuff!

We can cut her some slack on the trip reporting. Most people don't do anything until they get back.

Ah, cmon!

She's on vacation AND she's got relatives joining them for this part of the trip.

That's exhausting stuff!

We can cut her some slack on the trip reporting. Most people don't do anything until they get back.

Well, I know I wouldn't settle for being "most people". :snooty: Jenn shouldn't settle, either.

Ah, cmon!

That's exhausting stuff!

Or she could be like me and never post a trip report! :thumbsup2

I'm heading down this weekend so here's my report in advance: sit by pool, drink, swim, drink, eat and drink some more.

Well, I know I wouldn't settle for being "most people". :snooty: Jenn shouldn't settle, either.

Everyone enjoys their vacation differently.

That's a good thing, because you definitely wouldn't want to be forced to vacation the way I do. :rotfl2: I don't tend to make any ADR's at all!

So let's let Jenn do her own thing and be happy that she gives us what updates she can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter