Robin and Spiderman are getting married!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
On Sunday, March 31, Robin met Spiderman during a romantic dinner at the Captain America Diner (it would have been Mythos but Spiderman could not leave Marvel Superhero Island). Out of the blue, Robin proposed to Spiderman with an onion ring and, surprisingly, he said yes.

On the proposal, Robin said, "I fell in love ever since my eyes met his butt on a fateful day in the park. Now his stuffing is all mine."

Spiderman commented, "It's nice to be admired. Plus, I have access to the Robin family fortune."

Barry Hom cried and said, "Robin should have been mine! I should have been the heir to Robin's millions! You know they will divorce, like all highbrow stars do these days."

The couple plans to marry on April 7. They will have a private gathering in the unused Toon Lagoon Ampetheather (Spiderman will have a special pass to leave Marvel Superhero Island this one time) and they will have a ride on the Incredible Hulk Coaster. They will toss the bouquet, sunglasses, and change from the coaster. Whoever catches these items will be the next to marry.

Oh yeah, if you believe all this, remember what today is!

Congrats Robin! LOL There was a time I might have been jealous...but Spidey has got nuthin' on MY man!!! :) :D ;)

I have now found a use for all of this sticky, gloppy rice that is stuck to everything...I shall flick it onto the happy couple!!! :D :D :D

It's April Fools day, and the fools are out in full force!!! :D :eek: :D

Karen

Originally posted by MsDisney
Congrats Robin! LOL There was a time I might have been jealous...but Spidey has got nuthin' on MY man!!! :) :D ;)

Karen

Uhhh, Karen...who is your man????:confused:

pay attentin in class Robin,

see the thread about Barry's pictures:smooth:

nixweiss.gif

See what happens when you pop in while packing for my TRIP???

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Out of the blue, Robin proposed to Spiderman with an onion ring and, surprisingly, he said yes.
What do you mean, "surprisingly"???

Originally posted by Robinrs
nixweiss.gif

See what happens when you pop in while packing for my TRIP???

Yup, well you can't look away for a minute around here, you never know WHAT you'll miss!!! ;) :eek: :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I look forward to finally meeting you this trip down, Robin! :) You can oggle at Spiderman and I'll just pretend I'm there for moral support!!! ;) :D :D :D

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter