Rockstars..reunited and it feels so…..BAD

garneska

DIS Veteran
it is finally that time. Mallory has been reunited with her Yeti. Most at the dismeet in June knew this time was probably longer than expected. Most of June was a constant how is she doing. we were able to get her a few more weeks but this week was bad. When the contractors came yesterday we were hoping for a sign she was still engaged and it’s not what we got.

needless to say I am crushed. We will be going up to Blairsville tomorrow without her. I might post some more but this is all I got for now. Plus some pics.

D3A1B7A5-AC72-4580-B726-8ECFBCFD5CF2.jpeg67D94CC8-3841-4B83-BF72-8FA28832DBAA.jpegE8B649A7-AE29-4CB9-A4C5-1D1EFB318927.jpeg517C36E6-57B9-456D-9F8E-91E36FEFD4D9.jpeg49729D40-B053-4EA0-8812-27B4A5D76929.jpeg0ADB7442-1585-4F9F-A262-42BCB1F74CE7.jpeg

Thanks @tiggerdad love seeing the pics of your family with mine. I still can’t forget Maddie at the oct dismeet. Pet Mallory, walk away, mallory chirps, maddie walks back to pet Mallory. Repeat.

I am so sorry for your loss, she will be missed for sure. This news had me crying, as she was well loved. But they can now rock on together on the other side.

Kris my heart goes out to you and Bert. I know how hard it is. We've been there too many times . She and Yeti are reunited, happy and running and playing, we cry.

I am so sorry. Our fur babies become family and it's so hard to let them go. I have been there several times myself. I'm glad I got to meet her in Pigeon Forge, she was the sweetest dog.

We are so sorry for your loss. We know how much you both loved and cared for Mallory and Yeti. (HUGS)

Not a shock but I did not sleep much last night. I woke at 1 am and the first thing I did was reach over to pet her (make sure she was still breathing). All I had was one of her sheets beside me cause it smells like her.

I am so incredibly sad.

Oh! As I write this tears can't stop. You & Bert were such wonderful parents to Mallory. It hurts bad, but Have to remember that my Suzy & others are having a blast in God's garden. Now she is with her Yeti and having a blast. My prayers are for you & Bert. You never forget.

@garneska @hgarnes Teresa and I just saw this. Our hearts are broken. We feel fortunate to have been able to meet her and Yeti and to help out in a small way while at the Pigeon Forge Dismeet. Our thoughts and prayers are with you both. You were angels to both of them as well as they were to you and Bert.

Steve and Teresa

I have no doubt that she has left a rockstar sized hole in your heart. She had the most wonderful caretakers allowing her to shine in life. I still remember meeting her when she had her hot wheels and how happy she was. I am sorry I didn't get to see her or you guys more recently. Enjoy the great memories and let them fill that big hole in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter