ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justadreamaway77---$108-$11500-100-SSR-Oct-200/19, 100/20, 100/21- sent 3/30 , passed 4/14, closed 4/24

Almost there, now just daily checking on the points being loaded. Just want to double check.....this is an add on, same UY and same resort, the points should just be loaded into our existing membership right?
I have never seen a closing in under 30 days from sent to ROFR. Which broker and closing company please?

I have never seen a closing in under 30 days from sent to ROFR. Which broker and closing company please?

Really? We closed in 30 days exactly from sent to ROFR to closing. Fidelity was the broker and Jeffrey Sweet did the closing.

I check out many DVC sites for contracts. I NEVER see deals anywhere near these OKW & Poly unicorns
I was just thinking the same thing, Jelly563. I don't know where these listings are being seen, but I have not found them in the 7 or 8 sites I search.

I was just thinking the same thing, Jelly563. I don't know where these listings are being seen, but I have not found them in the 7 or 8 sites I search.
I do not have enough data to determine a trend, but anecdotally I am seeing actual sales at $6 to $15/pt less than asking. The TSS person on the dis podcast was seeing similar discounting.

We has some 30 pt OKWs go for $82 so not that big a jump

I also was not able to find a direct match, but some brokers do not keep posts up once that have been accepted

I wasn't gonna post it cause itʻll most likely get taken but here it is anyway

Anuhea35---$75-$5110-60-OKW-Dec-0/18, 60/19, 60/20, 60/21- sent 4/15
I think you'll make it IMO. I bought 30 OKW February 2019 for $82 and it went through ROFR. Great deal!

Edit: Oct UY and loaded

I think you'll make it IMO. I bought 30 OKW February 2019 for $82 and it went through ROFR. Great deal!

Edit: Oct UY and loaded

Lucky! I actually had a few contracts second quarter of last year get taken in the 80s range. I was really bummed, but ended up buying a AUL sub contract instead 😂 If I get this one it’ll be icing on the cake.

Please remember that your total price MUST include all closing costs, maintenance fees, and other fees that are a part of the total.

Please make sure to use the nifty tool in Post One both to post your Sent and your Results!

Why am I so picky about using the tool and having the data strings all look cohesive, you ask? Honestly- it makes things so much easier to read for people who are searching for information quickly. Having a standardized format benefits everyone.

Please include the actual date your contract passed or was taken when you report your results. Writing that your contract passed "today" makes it tricky for me to update when I am doing so once per week :)
rich dream vacations---$100-$18964-180-BRV@WL-Aug-0/18, 0/19, 40/20, 180/21- sent 4/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter