ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if something happened with the estate. But it seems like they would have notified the title company...unless they know that you, as a buyer, can back out and want you to do that...this way, they don't breach the contract?

I hope you hear something soon. Personally, would have canceled a long time ago, but getting a contract at that price won't be easy again.
Yes…that’s what we were thinking. My husband wants to wait…I want to drop it and go back on the hunt. But might switch to trying a different resort.

Yes…that’s what we were thinking. My husband wants to wait…I want to drop it and go back on the hunt. But might switch to trying a different resort.
That’s tough since they’re ROFRing at that price point. If there’s points set to expire in the next couple of months that you could’ve used or rented out, I’d walk. Hope you get some kind of resolution soon!

Looks like it's a BRV feeding frenzy. Good luck to all my future neighbors!
Thanks! I'm taking a chance here, selling my BRV contract before the one I'm buying passes. If I pass ROFR with my buy, I have a net add of 50 points annually, if it's taken I lose all my Boulder Ridge points with my sell. If Disney gobbles them, I may never own BRV again if I can't get a good price.

Keep going with it unless you find an international seller at a lower price!

For those of you who used First American for an Aulani contract how long did it take to get closing documents? Been a week so far.

Took them about three weeks with me. Hope its much shorter for you.

Heard that we passed rofr 5/26. Then it was 🦗. I reached out to our broker 6/13 to see what was delaying our documents. Ended up getting my documents that same day.
We passed last Wednesday and I reached out on Friday. They responded right away and were very friendly and told me that I would get them early this week. Reached out again today since we are mid week and no response. Whatever the timeline is it is what it is. Just don't like when companies don't follow through with what they say they will do. Communication is not that hard if there is a delay.

DHofCrazyMouser---$143-$5801-35-AKV-Oct-0/21, 50/22, 35/23- sent 6/29

Couldn't pass this one up as a small add on to current AKL points! Now we play the waiting game once again. Doesn't appear that they've taken too many smaller contracts at AKL for a little bit, price isn't crazy cheap but good enough for us to bite.
I think I saw this one come through. I was thinking about it, but I passed on this one. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter