ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Even if they don't do anything related to the title aspect of the transaction (title search, issuance of a title policy), they still have to set up the file in their office and do some amount of work related to collecting, maintaining, and refunding the deposit.
On a positive note, if they handle everything professionally, the Buyer who lost a ROFR deal is likely to ask to use them again for the replacement purchase.

Thanks! It was 50-75 more points than we were looking for but I just got too antsy waiting for the perfect contract. 🤣 If we decide down the road that it's too many points, we can sell off the 50 point contract we bought in February.
Love this plan! But nah I highly doubt it will be too many points, you can ALWAYS find ways to use them! I can give you some ideas...ahem...you know the cabins are just steps away from BRV right? 🤭
It's so hard to wait for the perfect contract and I totally know how that feels! Especially w/ the ROFR monster still hibernating, you don't wanna miss out.

If the contract does not show the contract sales price you divide the deed tax by .007 to get the sales price.

Have you made it over to actually seeing the transactions?

I can see pages with this to the left. But not sure if thats the correct info. This was a deed for 50 points

Number Pages:
Recording Fee:
$18.50
Deed Doc Tax:
$72.10
Mortgage Doc Tax:
$0.00
Intangible Tax:
$0.00

Treat me like im a 7 year old and I will eventually figure it out

$72.10 divided by .007 = $10,300.

That means it sold for $206 per point.

Give me the resort name and date it was entered and I will look at the contract.

was 04/03/2024 09:19:51 AM and SSR. Was just an example one.

When it has no points listed but a % of a unit am I still looking at the right thing and is there away to work out the amount of points

was 04/03/2024 09:19:51 AM and SSR. Was just an example one.

When it has no points listed but a % of a unit am I still looking at the right thing and is there away to work out the amount of points
That had to be a direct sale not resale contract.

It was a direct sale.

I only use the site to see resale contracts. It is not needed for direct sales.

Take a look at the 4th deed entered yesterday to see if that gives you what you need

That had to be a direct sale not resale contract.

It was a direct sale.

I only use the site to see resale contracts. It is not needed for direct sales.

Take a look at the 4th deed entered yesterday to see if that gives you what you need

Forgot that people can still buy other resorts direct at a crazy amount.

So if I now understand

04/02/2024 09:04:18 AM Baylake

$577.50 divided by .007 = $79385

300 points = $264 point.

Forgot that people can still buy other resorts direct at a crazy amount.

So if I now understand

04/02/2024 09:04:18 AM Baylake

$577.50 divided by .007 = $79385

300 points = $264 point.
If the Grantor is Disney Vacation Dev then the deed is always a direct sale. Also a tip - on the search info there is a box on upper right hand side of the page. You can uncheck it and select “deed” and it will only search for deeds. It will filter out about 90% of the other junk you may not want to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter