ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going to cry if ours gets taken AGAIN at 177. We all had some really good deals last month and the mouse should give us a break imho 😛

Ho
This is so brutal I don't think i'll ever use https://www.fidelityresales.com/disney-timeshares again. They didn't informed about passing ROFR until I reached out. And now still no closing documents. My two other resales sent me closing packages the next day. I guess I shouldn't keep my hopes high on using these points for a January stay at the boardwalk.
how long has it been? My agent said it can take 10-12 days for closing documents . Mine is with a through a different group though

DebbieB---$180-$27707-150-VGC-Apr-0/18, 0/19, 1/20, 150/21-Seller pays 2020 MF- sent 1/4, passed 1/13

I was afraid I would jinx it if I posted went it was sent but just got word it passed! I've owned 250 BWV since 1999 and have said there's no way I would add on. Love VGC but it's hard to get in there at 7 months, I've had to take 1 bedrooms instead of studios and even that is sometimes hard. I wished I would have bought when it opened in 2010 but felt I couldn't handle more financially at the time. I've been looking for 100 for April for awhile. This one for 150 came up on 1/2, I saw it and jumped on it! DVC Resale Market was great, everything went quick. Went from making an offer to having it submitted to ROFR within 48 hours.

This is so brutal I don't think i'll ever use https://www.fidelityresales.com/disney-timeshares again. They didn't informed about passing ROFR until I reached out. And now still no closing documents. My two other resales sent me closing packages the next day. I guess I shouldn't keep my hopes high on using these points for a January stay at the boardwalk.
Some brokers are lightning fast. Some brokers are snail slow.

Yea, I feel ya. They still haven’t gotten my ROFR back (**ALLEGEDLY**) and it was sent over on 12/20. I have a feeling that it’s there and they just lost it or something. We have both learned a lesson on this one I think

Ho

how long has it been? My agent said it can take 10-12 days for closing documents . Mine is with a through a different group though

it passed 1/8- i wasn't told till the 9th. I have yet to even receive a call from the Title company. When i used the other two companies, i received the closing documents the next day.

it passed 1/8- i wasn't told till the 9th. I have yet to even receive a call from the Title company. When i used the other two companies, i received the closing documents the next day.

Don't they have to receive estoppel first? That's what my agent told me, 2 to 3 weeks before closing documents.

DebbieB---$180-$27707-150-VGC-Apr-0/18, 0/19, 1/20, 150/21-Seller pays 2020 MF- sent 1/4, passed 1/13

I was afraid I would jinx it if I posted went it was sent but just got word it passed! I've owned 250 BWV since 1999 and have said there's no way I would add on. Love VGC but it's hard to get in there at 7 months, I've had to take 1 bedrooms instead of studios and even that is sometimes hard. I wished I would have bought when it opened in 2010 but felt I couldn't handle more financially at the time. I've been looking for 100 for April for awhile. This one for 150 came up on 1/2, I saw it and jumped on it! DVC Resale Market was great, everything went quick. Went from making an offer to having it submitted to ROFR within 48 hours.
Resale market is great. I love their responsiveness. Looked at that one but didn't want a stripped. Congrats on it passing!

Don't they have to receive estoppel first? That's what my agent told me, 2 to 3 weeks before closing documents.
The company I use sends an automatic email that says it takes 2 to 3 weeks, but both times I had it within a day of passing ROFR. I think disney used to take longer with that step than they do now. Both times I had my closing docs within a few days of ROFR news.

Resale market is great. I love their responsiveness. Looked at that one but didn't want a stripped. Congrats on it passing!

Thanks! I already have 2 reservations for this year - April at Riviera and November at Boardwalk, so I was OK with stripped plus no dues for this year. Plus I was only looking for 100 points and this one was 150. Was thinking I could rent some but something tells me I'll use them ;-)

I don't know how long the estoppel takes, but this is my third resale and first time I have to wait so long. Different broker & title company- I doubt I'll be using again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter