ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my 3rd contract with fidelity, the first was horrible, this one and the last one has been with Shawn, and she’s been amazing!! I do stay in contact, but it was submitted the morning after the sellers signed!!! I’m on day 9 now!!!

This is my 3rd contract with fidelity, the first was horrible, this one and the last one has been with Shawn, and she’s been amazing!! I do stay in contact, but it was submitted the morning after the sellers signed!!! I’m on day 9 now!!!
I had a seller accept my offer yesterday morning on fidelity. The fidelity agent said she’d have me the contract to sign yesterday or first thing this morning. It’s now close of business today and still nothing…

I had a seller accept my offer yesterday morning on fidelity. The fidelity agent said she’d have me the contract to sign yesterday or first thing this morning. It’s now close of business today and still nothing…
In defense of fidelity, they weren’t too bad on responsiveness for me. I submitted an offer online, got a call within about two hours from Lauran late on a Friday. The offer was sent to the seller on Monday after I gave a bit more info (what to do with dues, which I hadn’t mentioned in my offer), accepted the same day and got my purchase contract that day. Then two days later the seller signed and it was sent for ROFR that same day. Both the agent and fidelity’s contract manager (Rose) always responded within a couple hours when I asked on status. And, to be fair, I have become a crazy person during this process and emailed them daily (or 2x or 3x a day) with questions and they’ve always responded. I feel happy with the level of service so far.

The problem with Fidelity in my case is one can not pick the agent they want to work with, the agent who lists the contract is the one you have to work with.

Sent two to the Mouse for his permission...

Zachatak---$105-$22115-210-OKW(E)-Feb 0/22, 370/23, 210/24- sent 1/10

Zachatak---$110-$11936-100-OKW(E)-Feb 0/22, 165/23, 100/24- sent 1/11
Also, in reference to the posts about Fidelity, these will be our 4th and 5th purchases with them and so far, everything has been smooth and speedy enough. These were sent to ROFR 3 and 4 days after the seller signed the contracts. We've worked with Bonnie 4 out of 5 times and Ivey once - no complaints!

Last edited:
Sent two to the Mouse for his permission...

Zachatak---$105-$22115-210-OKW(E)-Feb 0/22, 370/23, 210/24- sent 1/10

Zachatak---$110-$11936-100-OKW(E)-Feb 0/22, 165/23, 100/24- sent 1/11
Y:worship:ou really found some desperate sellers

Y:worship:ou really found some desperate sellers
We did not set out for 310 pts but since OKWs points chart is so stinking great and we ran across these two that were priced just right, we thought this would be a good move to score a 3 bedroom for the extended family trips.

The problem with Fidelity in my case is one can not pick the agent they want to work with, the agent who lists the contract is the one you have to work with.
I don’t think this is true. I as initially submitting offers using their online system but then one of the agents said I could just email the offers directly to her. I did so and had one accepted and have been working with her even though she’s not the listing agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter