ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when is too soon to call and bug them? Michael730? :rolleyes1
Lmfao! I emailed probably a couple times between like day 15-19, especially when I saw a handful come through at or around my send date the end of last week. Now I’m on day 22 and just am accepting the fact that I’ll know whenever the next batch is released which may be today, tomorrow, Monday who knows 😂 Today or tomorrow preferred 😊

I don't have a great hope of us passing so everytime I open my email I'm waiting for bad news. Prices seem so crazy now. I don't know if we will try again soon if this doesn't work out.
I do look at the new listings daily and they have gone up quite significantly and continue to do so, which also makes it frustrating waiting knowing that by the time you know prices could be up ~$30pp.

Ok, here's the scoop! I just spoke to an amazing person at Magic Vacation Title. It's only been 18 (long, painful, agonizing) days for me...and 30 days is the usual timeline. She told me that Disney doesn't have a pattern or routine. They will send a big batch of Estoppels one day, ROFR sprinkled across a week or will send them in huge batches. She said yesterday they received a couple, the day prior, 6. Then she listed off recent batches from this month (86, 85, 47, 17, 4, 6, 2). She said both the broker and title company will receive an email and I should hear from my broker. I told her thank you and promised I wouldn't call again 😂 😂 😂 . So it's hurry up and wait again! My stomach is churning. How do people go through this process over and over and over again?

I don't have a great hope of us passing so everytime I open my email I'm waiting for bad news. Prices seem so crazy now. I don't know if we will try again soon if this doesn't work out.
Prices are too crazy for me to try again. VGF is up to $190+ which is insane to me so if we don't pass, I'll wait it out & be happy with the contracts we currently have. I don't want to contribute to pushing up the prices even more. lol Remember: it's the market (us) that ultimately determines the price.

Ok, here's the scoop! I just spoke to an amazing person at Magic Vacation Title. It's only been 18 (long, painful, agonizing) days for me...and 30 days is the usual timeline. She told me that Disney doesn't have a pattern or routine. They will send a big batch of Estoppels one day, ROFR sprinkled across a week or will send them in huge batches. She said yesterday they received a couple, the day prior, 6. Then she listed off recent batches from this month (86, 85, 47, 17, 4, 6, 2). She said both the broker and title company will receive an email and I should hear from my broker. I told her thank you and promised I wouldn't call again 😂 😂 😂 . So it's hurry up and wait again! My stomach is churning. How do people go through this process over and over and over again?

I'm on my third and it does not get easier!

I sure don't want to, that's why this time mine might be a little high pp, even with the available points, but it's worth a little bit extra to me right now to be far into the safety zone and just get my points.

Yes! I feel like at $150 per point for Poly it was a little high”ish”. Would have loved $140-$145 but I figured the $150 was much safer and I also didn’t want to lose the contract as there really is not many out there currently that are not stripped or smaller contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter