ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay congrats! But this is good news for me too because I have one at the ridiculous price of $145/pt 😅 But I’m ok with that if it means I’m one and done.
Yes definitely I just went w the asking price of $130 to feel pretty confident of it passing! It wasn’t a loaded contract or anything but did have I think 64/86 point for this year with a March use year which matches my Saratoga contract! Good luck you’re definitely safe at that price!!

LOL! I know. I originally wanted a PVB and BCV contract. Then decided to get all my points at PVB and use some of them as SAP since poly seemed to be a good deal. It seems like that ship has sailed so looking at "the resorts I don't mind staying at" for my SAP :)

I was planning on DL for my next vacation but if this happened to go through somehow I would happily do WDW =)

Yes, the prices just keep going up, UP, and UP!!!

However, the MK resorts are always worth the investment!!
Wishing you the best of luck and some pixiedust:.

Dismom18---$145-$29000-200-BLT-Dec-4/20, 200/21, 200/22-Seller pays MF- sent 3/2, taken 3/25

This is my first time trying to purchase a resale contract. The waiting was awefu! And after all that waiting, to have it taken...don’t know if I have it in me to try again:(

So sorry. BLT seems to be in the hot seat this month and I am not sure we have seen anything posted here that got through less than $150 in awhile.

Dismom18---$145-$29000-200-BLT-Dec-4/20, 200/21, 200/22-Seller pays MF- sent 3/2, taken 3/25

This is my first time trying to purchase a resale contract. The waiting was awefu! And after all that waiting, to have it taken...don’t know if I have it in me to try again:(
Oh no. I was hoping they had their fill.

don't get discouraged, i sent my very first one for OKW in february, waited like 3 weeks and it was taken. put in for another one like 20 minutes later. hopefully you don't give up and find a new contract that'll pass soon :)

I’m on try 4 for BLT and my latest was sent on the 3/6 so I should probably hear back soon too then. If you aren’t in a hurry for points I’d try again. Unfortunately it seems like there’s less resales to choose from the prices are being driven up. I think $155 and up is probably safe.

We are waiting on contracts too. Just wondering if anyone ever did the foreclosure attempt through the auctions?

So sorry! I know how you feel! 🤢 I’ve had two taken thus far and waiting on my third (to pass 🙏 🤞🏻) now!
Hopefully something better comes along for you!

So sorry it got taken.

Also, this does not look great for the contract I sent on the same day yours got taken at the same price. Lol. Maybe I'll get to try universal this year if I can travel.

I'm not going to give a morning pep talk (to myself!) that TODAY is our day. That ROFR's will roll in and we will all be celebrating with Dole Whip or putting an offer on a better property. That seems to be jinxing us. So...ummmmm, TGIF! Atleast we are in this together!

I am 2 days behind you so hopefully they start rolling in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter