ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing a lot get bought back there and it seems under 150 pp won't work. I tried 152 and considered myself lucky. Keep trying.
I’m waiting at $151 per point. I went more than asking to get the pp above $150, but who knows if the one dollar will make a difference. I wish princesscinderella lots of luck on the next one!

I'm having a hard time finding the contract I need. How important is UY. We usually travel from Thanksgiving day for 10 nights. I've got a small BLT contract with an Oct. UY. We have never cancelled a trip and probably won't in the future. Anyone have multiple Use Years? How difficult is it to plan your stay?

All of these Feb 12 coming in are making me soo excited, ours was sent to Disney on Feb 13!! Looks like we will know soon and looking at the numbers our should go through.

DisneyMoutainWomen--- $115-$28,750-250-AKV-Dec-250/20, 250/21, 250/22 -sent 2/13
Could you please reformat with the link in post #1 so that can go on the list? That's a good one! :)

I'm having a hard time finding the contract I need. How important is UY. We usually travel from Thanksgiving day for 10 nights. I've got a small BLT contract with an Oct. UY. We have never cancelled a trip and probably won't in the future. Anyone have multiple Use Years? How difficult is it to plan your stay?

Many people never canceled and then Covid hit and many found traveling outside banking window or end of UY is much more important than they thought.

Two UY is two memberships and you can’t use with your small BLT points to book one reservation without a transfer which requires a call to MS to do, They can be used online but can’t be borrowed, and can be finicky at 11 months.

If you choose a different one, I’d avoid Dec and February for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter