ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its confirmed they did buy it back. The Broker wasn't contacted about it which is unusual....sooo back to being bummed out.
SOO bummed for you and some of the others who have had strange / unusual processes going on. Hope JUST the right contract for you is just around the corner. Talk with your broker - sometimes they can let you know about contracts before they hit the site.

SOO bummed for you and some of the others who have had strange / unusual processes going on. Hope JUST the right contract for you is just around the corner. Talk with your broker - sometimes they can let you know about contracts before they hit the site.
I definetly have my eye on a couple right now. Just need to decide what works best before they get snatched up. Truthfully my family loves Boardwalk best so maybe I'll take the 20 year difference in contract and surprise them with owning there.

We are currently waiting on DVC resale contract to pass ROFR. We submitted it on February 15th for AKL. Out of curiosity, has anyone submitted a resale contract around that time and have found out if it passed. I know it can take a month or so, but it is torture waiting.
We submitted Feb 9th for BWV and it passed March 1. Good luck to you - sending pixie dust!

Every day I look to see if you have heard anything. I truly feel for you. Hopefully it is not too much longer. My fingers are crossed for you.
Thanks! I think I need to step away for a bit (it will be hard) so I won't be on the edge each day hoping to hear something.

Thanks! I think I need to step away for a bit (it will be hard) so I can not be on the edge each day hoping to hear something.

For sure I can certainly understand that. You take as much time as you need. I cannot imagine how stressful this all must be for you. But once you do know please let us know too. Hoping for some pixie dust to be spread your way.

Got my closing docs 3/3 after passing ROFR 2/12. Have to send them back to Disney though for rework (couple of day delay they said), got married shortly before the offer and acceptance and we had some name issues with my wife and what we had on the docs didn't match what it turned out to be. Just a fun fact, apparently the state of MA has more authority than the federal social security office 🤦🏼‍♂️

I’m sad for those that got bought back, that’s a bummer and in the case of AKL at $106/109 kind of a shock!

Of course I’m worrying about my own $106 AKL fully loaded contract now.

I’ve been praying if it is good for us, God please make it go through. We were hoping to use the points this summer (if rooms were available).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter