ROFR Thread January to March 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found one to replace mine that was taken! I had started to consider SSR but managed to find a loaded AKV, my dream. I’m really hoping it goes through and I can get going planning our next trip.

starfrenzy---$125-$27356-200-AKV-Dec-0/19, 391/20, 200/21, 200/22- sent 3/24

So I figured out a way to get my BLT to finally pass. We are buying fixed week 52 at RIV in a standard studio too, the guide is writing it up now. We are adding it to our April UY so that way we will get the 2020 bonus points, with prorated dues of 7 days 😊. Hubby said he always wants to stay at NYE and I said I know an easy way to accomplish that. I feel it hedges the resale restriction of RIV since it is always a guaranteed booking if I had to sell. If my BLT passes great but if it doesn’t, I will stop trying for a while 😂.
Maybe .....

I found one to replace mine that was taken! I had started to consider SSR but managed to find a loaded AKV, my dream. I’m really hoping it goes through and I can get going planning our next trip.

starfrenzy---$125-$27356-200-AKV-Dec-0/19, 391/20, 200/21, 200/22- sent 3/24
Great contract, should be above the ROFR threshold. Good luck!

So I figured out a way to get my BLT to finally pass. We are buying fixed week 52 at RIV in a standard studio too, the guide is writing it up now. We are adding it to our April UY so that way we will get the 2020 bonus points, with prorated dues of 7 days 😊. Hubby said he always wants to stay at NYE and I said I know an easy way to accomplish that. I feel it hedges the resale restriction of RIV since it is always a guaranteed booking if I had to sell. If my BLT passes great but if it doesn’t, I will stop trying for a while 😂.
Maybe .....
Love it! If we lived on the east coast I think we’d get fixed week. Nicely played!

I'm ready to rip off the Band-Aid. Either it passes or gets taken... time to move on!
RIGHT! Every morning, I tell myself- I won't refresh my email every 3 minutes. And what do I do? Refresh every 2 minutes, check the DIS boards, search other forums, check my bank account to verify my deposit hasn't been returned :confused3
I'm at day 18, the obsession is getting worse as the days tick by!

RIGHT! Every morning, I tell myself- I won't refresh my email every 3 minutes. And what do I do? Refresh every 2 minutes, check the DIS boards, search other forums, check my bank account to verify my deposit hasn't been returned :confused3
I'm at day 18, the obsession is getting worse as the days tick by!
HAHA or blowing up your broker or title company asking for an update on the status. I stopped doing that early in the week bc I felt like I was probably pissing them off lol.
The worst part is not knowing what time of the day Disney sends the batches out or whether they do it late at night for the next day or not..My first contract I passed I was notified late morning that I passed! The other worst is knowing you sent on a date that’s the date they pretty much left off on passing so you know you have to be in this next batch and just missed last weeks 😂😂

HAHA or blowing up your broker or title company asking for an update on the status. I stopped doing that early in the week bc I felt like I was probably pissing them off lol.
The worst part is not knowing what time of the day Disney sends the batches out or whether they do it late at night for the next day or not..My first contract I passed I was notified late morning that I passed! The other worst is knowing you sent on a date that’s the date they pretty much left off on passing so you know you have to be in this next batch and just missed last weeks 😂😂
Something to add to the list! The email from my company said 'hopefully we will hear something around 30 days'...so I'm trying to not call until closer to the 30 day mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter