ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi

jeremyaed---$146.66-$23720-150-VGF-Feb-0/23, 105/24, 150/25, 150/26- sent 3/8, passed 3/27
Scratching my head trying to figure out how your negotiations went... the $140-something for a VGF is Nice - the 6.66 part is harder to figure... were you splitting the difference of something lol?

Scratching my head trying to figure out how your negotiations went... the $140-something for a VGF is Nice - the 6.66 part is harder to figure... were you splitting the difference of something lol?
Not sure if this is what they did, but on one of my resale contracts the broker suggested we roll the cost of that year’s dues into the price per point rather than pay them separately to make the price look less attractive to Disney for ROFR.

Living dangerously with that sub 150 VGF. Fingers crossed!!
It is just confusing to some of us that DVC is refusing to sell ANY Grand Floridian points Direct right now (at $230+ per point) - how hard could it be for them to have one person picking up points in ROFR (they have 30 days) and reselling (with that 10 day cancellation allowance) - if the Buyer backed out, still no risk and a profit of thousands of dollars. Wish they'd let me run that section on a bonus basis lol. Disney can be penny wise and pound foolish sometimes, just like the rest of us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter