ROFR Thread July to Sept 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m getting very anxious now... I hope we hear in the next couple days.

Out of curiosity - for those that have purchased through Fidelity, did they contact you through Email or Phone regarding ROFR? Thanks!
Ours just got taken on Sunday. Bonnie from Fidelity emailed us.

Update: just received an e-mail that our contract passed ROFR!

Cali2nooga---$100-$24156-234-AKV-Oct-0/18, 0/19, 234/20-international seller- sent 7/31, passed 8/20

I just want to add that when we made the offer, we did not know it was an international seller. We read all the data on average sales prices and ROFR for the past few months. We used a calculator on a resale website that said the contract was worth $104/pt, but gave a range of $100-107/pt. The seller was asking $110/pt. We thought we would offer $100 and they would counter at maybe $105 and we'd accept. We thought under $105/pt was likely to be taken, $105-$110 was iffy, and over $110 was pretty safe. After we made the offer, the seller (to our surprise) accepted our offer within 30 minutes. Our first thought was that this was not a good thing, because our contract would get taken in ROFR and this was going to be a waste of time, but then we learned it was an international seller so we thought we might have a chance. Luckily, that turned out to be the case. Hope this information helps someone. Good luck to everyone!

Congrats! This fellow Chattanoogan is jealous of this great deal! :wave2:

HTXdvcDad---$102-$11795-110-SSR-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 110/20, 110/21- sent 7/31 - TAKEN 8/20.

Back to the search.

Bummer... on ours that's currently in limbo, the seller was asking for $100/point (100 point SSR)... we offered $103, just to be "safe"... doesn't appear too safe now. One week down, we'll see how it goes...

Me too! I am waiting on $103 on 220 points. I thought it was sent 8/7 but wasn't sent until 8/13. Also with Bonnie from Fidelity. Are SSR prices creeping up?!

Just curious, how did you find out it wasn’t sent on the date you thought??

I’m getting very anxious now... I hope we hear in the next couple days.

Out of curiosity - for those that have purchased through Fidelity, did they contact you through Email or Phone regarding ROFR? Thanks!

For both of mine with Bonnie from Fidelity, I got emails that they passed. I’m a teacher and email is easier to do... think I might have told them I prefer email.

2nd try at a contract - hopefully better try at getting the formatting right. Think this one has a better shot since it was loaded and I have to pay 2019 dues.

skierpete---$112-$19768-160-AKV-Dec-0/18, 231/19, 160/20, 160/21- sent 8/19
Nice! Looks like a shoo-in for waiver.

Me too! I am waiting on $103 on 220 points. I thought it was sent 8/7 but wasn't sent until 8/13. Also with Bonnie from Fidelity. Are SSR prices creeping up?!
We just passed at $108 our last at attempt $94 was promptly taken. The woman we're working with at dvc resale market said $103 seems to be the lowest to get through so there's hope. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter