ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. I'd love to get another VGF contract via resale but they're really overpriced compared with the current incentives.
Yeah, I couldn’t justify not going direct and unrestricted points. I just wondered if there was some odd reason I wasn’t thinking of

now how do I get my hands on one of those fancy picture thingys to put under my name on here with my home resort? LOL
Someone posted a link with all the resorts on the… first page of this thread? It might be the second or third page but it’s at the very beginning of this page.

Wow, you're at 40 days now aren't you?
Yes, 40 days since June 10. Good thing that I'm not in a hurry. I think that everything is submitted correctly. I talked to Rob at DVC Resale Market somewhere in the middle of June; it was a pleasant but brief conversation about ROFR and if I had any questions. Over the weeks since, I've received a couple of emails from them saying that we're still waiting.

I have been getting a bunch of spam phone calls lately. If I don't recognize the number, I don't answer, and they don't leave voice mails. I keep wondering if one of them might be related to ROFR, but I hate talking to spammers.

I forget the exact closing date off the top of my head, but we're approaching 30 days until then. If Disney doesn't reply one way or the other, is it assumed that they are not exercising ROFR at the 30 days to closing mark?

Im going to ask a general WHY question….

Why are people listing GF contracts resale at $200/100 pt contracts right now?
If someone is not a current DVC member they might consider these contracts if wanting less than 150 points to start. I know some ppl were looking at small contracts to get into the door but not wanting to finance etc.

Flash_Sloth---$165-$22281-125-BLT-Oct-0/21, 125/22, 125/23- sent 6/10, taken 7/20

At least we helped a seller. My DW and I had a lovely stay at BLT last December, and we would enjoy staying there again. I'm sure we'll be back sometime.
Love that you helped a seller! There's a 270 "not stripped" contract for OKW out there for $105 and it's been reduced 3 or 4 times...Anybody looking for a one in a million shot at cheap points should help them out, keep watching it drop and feel bad. Maybe OKW goes sub $100 now? So big and spacious it's just that bus😡

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter