ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bus driver at OKW said DVC is closed today for software updates, CM training, their holiday party, and a group trip to a tattoo parlor in Cocoa Beach to get matching Bob Chapek tattoos over their hearts.

Was that happening before or after the meeting they had to sell Aulani?

Dang, I'm pretty sure ALL the above is unacceptable for the Blog. But I too am enjoying every single post. Wishing you all as much joy in 2022 as you bring me :)

Kcasey02---$137-$4877-30-BRV@WL-Jun-0/20, 0/21, 60/22, 30/23- sent 12/31

We’re very excited — stayed at the WL in Oct for my son’s second birthday and loved it. This is us “trying out” DVC to see what it’s like. Hoping this passes ROFR, otherwise I’ll be searching again!
We did the same thing. We bought before ever having stayed though. Luckily we really like BRV.

We did the same thing. We bought before ever having stayed though. Luckily we really like BRV.
Lots of negative (but accurate) reports regarding the state of BRV rooms popping up with greater frequency. I just added on more points there because there WILL be a refurb at some point in the near future, and I’m banking on the same transformation we saw at SSR.

Rooms similar to SSR, with the benefit of the privacy and quiet and location afforded by the BRV building makes BRV points the best deal amongst the 2042 resorts in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter