ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of negative (but accurate) reports regarding the state of BRV rooms popping up with greater frequency. I just added on more points there because there WILL be a refurb at some point in the near future, and I’m banking on the same transformation we saw at SSR.

Rooms similar to SSR, with the benefit of the privacy and quiet and location afforded by the BRV building makes BRV points the best deal amongst the 2042 resorts in my opinion.
I agree the refurb will be great. We were there last December and the room was not great. I wonder if a lot of people are banking on that because room availability stinks for the fall.

Lots of negative (but accurate) reports regarding the state of BRV rooms popping up with greater frequency. I just added on more points there because there WILL be a refurb at some point in the near future, and I’m banking on the same transformation we saw at SSR.

Rooms similar to SSR, with the benefit of the privacy and quiet and location afforded by the BRV building makes BRV points the best deal amongst the 2042 resorts in my opinion.

Totally get that! If the reno is anything like the regular resort and/or Copper Creek — plus the location — it will be amazing! I saw a photo on Instagram that someone snapped of a renovated room (just the living space) and it looks beautiful —gorgeous color scheme that pops! Our renovated room at WL a few months ago was great.

We did the same thing. We bought before ever having stayed though. Luckily we really like BRV.

Did you end buying more points pretty quick or did you just use the smaller contract for a bit? We aren’t Florida local — Chicago suburbs, so it’s a decent trip down there for us.

Did you end buying more points pretty quick or did you just use the smaller contract for a bit? We aren’t Florida local — Chicago suburbs, so it’s a decent trip down there for us.
We bought a stripped contract in 2018. Used our contract for the first time in 2020 during Christmas. We knew we needed more points though because we added a child in 2019. We added on at BLT summer of 2021 having never stayed there, but liking contract length and proximity to MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter