ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you generally see a lower price per point trend near the end of the year and during the colder months?

Do you generally see a lower price per point trend near the end of the year and during the colder months?

Sometimes more contracts because sellers want out before having to pay next years dues…not sure the price is lower, but possibly more willing sellers to negotiate?

Near the end of the year- traditionally yes, as sellers want to unburden themselves of the annual dues that are coming up in January. Spring kicks off the selling season again. It is close to the normal patterns you see in real estate buying!

Disfamwa---$115-$12425-100-AUL-Dec-0/22, 200/23, 100/24-Seller pays MF ‘23- sent 10/9, passed 10/19

It was pretty much guaranteed to pass, but excited to move onto the next stage 🥳
Omg nice! Congrats!! Im so PB and jelly how fast yours passed!!!

I think that they (probably just one person) is doing these in groups, rather than on a day-by-day basis. I'm guessing that's why they're coming in waves. This person (perhaps) lets them pile up for two or three weeks and then does them all at once, maybe putting a couple of questionable ones aside. So one person might go through ROFR in ten days, another in three weeks.

I've looked every day. But there were far better deals early in the summer. My guess is a lot of the real deals are bing arranged in the offers. I typically think 15% off is a good starting point. But some of these sales must be shaving off far more than 15%. Somewhere, there's a group of owners who don't want to be stuck with a new Members Dues bill in January, which means that right now is the time for them to sell. But the posted prices, at least so far, aren't reflecting this.

For those of you who own multiple use years, I know it will be a different contract number, but is it the same membership number and same log in credentials to access the points? Thank you :)

For those of you who own multiple use years, I know it will be a different contract number, but is it the same membership number and same log in credentials to access the points? Thank you :)
It is the same log in credentials but a different membership #. You will be able to see both within your account and be able to select which memberships points you would like to use

It is the same log in credentials but a different membership #. You will be able to see both within your account and be able to select which memberships points you would like to use
Same log-in, different membership numbers. It's all on the same screen. You can click between them. Reservations need to come from one membership number, though.

I can't remember if I mentioned it in this thread or another--but there's some upsides: you get two waitlist spots per membership number, not per log-in name.

Same log-in, different membership numbers. It's all on the same screen. You can click between them. Reservations need to come from one membership number, though.

I can't remember if I mentioned it in this thread or another--but there's some upsides: you get two waitlist spots per membership number, not per log-in name.
Thank you. As long as it's the same log-in I'm happy with everything else. I appreciate your quick response!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter