ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/11 or 10/11?
It was sent 9/11! I actually called broker today and asked them to reach out to DVC and find out if notice had been lost in email or check their spam etc. He was reluctant and I don't know if he did that or not. But he just called a few minutes ago and said that they did get notice today that I passed. Thankfully! I almost feel like they were sitting on it....

Mblsj---$135-$20179-135-PVB-Dec-0/21, 135/22, 270/23, 135/24- sent 10/18

Well, probably no hope for the 2022 points, but who knows?
Even if you pass ROFR, and close in record time, it will be pretty impossible to use those points because availability is pretty much gone already for the end of November.

Even if you pass ROFR, and close in record time, it will be pretty impossible to use those points because availability is pretty much gone already for the end of November.
Yes, completely agree. I did not consider them at all in my offer. It would just be pure dumb luck if I got any use out of them!

Just stalk it hourly. There are always prebooked reservations that folks couldn’t rent out that open up. So there’s always a chance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter