ROFR Thread October to December 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me if this is already in one of the other threads but I'm looking at the aggregator sites and there are a LOT of Poly listings. Looks like those that were thinking of selling are striking while the iron is hot. DVC resale market has gone full speculative.
Someone had a 50 PVB point contract approved for $143 Friday there is still double the amount of SRR. BLT and AKV contracts listed. I'm sure some are hoping to use this news to bolster sales but after seeing the short lived price spike on VGC after VDH was announced, FOMO and ruling in hasn't really paid off. Trust me I got it now, it's hard to resist- lol

Someone had a 50 PVB point contract approved for $143 Friday there is still double the amount of SRR. BLT and AKV contracts listed. I'm sure some are hoping to use this news to bolster sales but after seeing the short lived price spike on VGC after VDH was announced, FOMO and ruling in hasn't really paid off. Trust me I got it now, it's hard to resist- lol

I think those smaller ones usually go in the $160s, like the one reported earlier today. One outlier or one distressed seller do not set the market price. Personally, as a casual observer not looking to buy now but who bought a few months ago, I don't see a meaningful change in PVB prices recently in either direction.

Not sure the fact that a 50pt contract in the $140s passed ROFR means much on ROFR trend aspect. Unlike the resale market, Disney doesn't sell smaller contracts at PVB for a higher price so if they pick a 250pt contract in the $120s or $130s they make a bigger profit per point when they sell it.

Off topic here but does anyone know where I can find a chart comparing the Walt Disney world resort hotels points per night on one page with dates of visit?

Not sure the fact that a 50pt contract in the $140s passed ROFR means much on ROFR trend aspect. Unlike the resale market, Disney doesn't sell smaller contracts at PVB for a higher price so if they pick a 250pt contract in the $120s or $130s they make a bigger profit per point when they sell it.
It was an anomaly and It hadn't been through ROFER yet. Although I would be stunned to see anything get taken via ROFR on a brand new property. Wasn't April 2021 last ROFR Poly contract?
I bought half of what I wanted earlier this year as a bet on PVB2 being in the same association but prices are not that much higher right now.

Sadly I am paying them both. Still happy with the deal.

No, I got ya.. But the mods are asking for the total price to include dues at closing + closing costs.

DISname---Price per point-Total cost (Price per point x # of points + Maintenance Fees to be paid at closing + Closing fees)-# of points-Home resort-Use Year-# of points available first year (banked or not),# of points current year, # of points following year, and year after that, followed by Date Sent for ROFR.

The first 2 of our 4 contracts passed ROFR! BLT x2 is good to go! Still waiting on BWV and AKV contracts to finish. Hopefully in the next day or two since they were sent all within a day or two!

tatebeck---$138-$15867-100-BLT-Sep-0/22, 100/23, 100/24, 100/25- sent 12/3, passed 12/19

tatebeck---$138-$15867-100-BLT-Sep-0/22, 100/23, 100/24, 100/25- sent 12/3, passed 12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter