Roll Call of ROLES Fall 2009

Fall arriving August 19th....Main Entrance Operations, which was my 3rd choice!

I got my letter Friday! I'll be there August 12th my role is Quick- service food and beverage! It wasn't my first choice but I'm still really excited and happy for the opportunity! See you guys there!

I got my letter Friday! I'll be there August 12th my role is Quick- service food and beverage! It wasn't my first choice but I'm still really excited and happy for the opportunity! See you guys there!

Congrats, and welcome to the DIS! :)

I thought I had already posted on this thread, lol. I was accepted for Fall '09. I will be in Merchandise, my third choice, but that's okay. I'm arriving on August 10th. See you there! :goodvibes

-Jordan

Hello everyone!!!

i received my acceptance letter yesterday, and look forward to meeting you all I'll be doing QSFB and will arrive AUG. 24,2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!

I got my letter a couple weeks ago...Hospitality, my first choice! Starting Aug. 12th, can't wait!

I got QSF&B. Not my first choice either and I also want to extend my stay. Is anyone out there doing the fall program, not the fall advantage?

QSFB wasn't my first choice either and I'm a little nervous about it because I haven't done work like that before I just hope I don't have to cook anything because I'm awful at that lol

I got QSF&B. Not my first choice either and I also want to extend my stay. Is anyone out there doing the fall program, not the fall advantage?

I am. I couldn't do FA due to taking 2 summer classes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter