Roll Call of ROLES Fall 2009

I'm doing Character Performer! I'm not really sure when I'll be coming down yet, but I'm really excited nonetheless! :D
:cheer2:

CUSTODIAL! WOO! I'm actually really excited about my job, too! Because hey, you're working AT DISNEY! :goodvibes

Don't know when I'm coming down though, still gotta get some stuff straight before I make a date (rhyme!)!:woohoo:

CUSTODIAL! WOO! I'm actually really excited about my job, too! Because hey, you're working AT DISNEY! :goodvibes

Don't know when I'm coming down though, still gotta get some stuff straight before I make a date (rhyme!)!:woohoo:
Congrats my Presenter said that Custodial was one of the best jobs! She said it was really fun because you're right in the middle of everything, she said the only bad part about it was the white pants lol! See you at Disney!

i dont think i said mine here ha ha :) anyways fall merchandise! hazah! and i go check in on the tenth of august!

Merchandise!!!!!
Is it weird that I didn't name my top 3 and just said I'd take anything they'd give me?
hehehehehehehe

I got accepted for the Fall Semester 2009 as a Character Performer!!!!! Can't wait to meet you all.!

ATTRACTIONS!!!

Checking in August 19th!
Me too! Congrats I can't wait to get down there

I just realized I never posted here!

Fall 09 Merchandise, checking in August 12th. Woohoo! :)

Congrats!

I got accepted for the Fall Semester 2009 as a Character Performer!!!!! Can't wait to meet you all.!

I think that is so cool, I'm totally jealous I wish I could be friends with someone!

August 10th...Mousekeeping! Woohoo Towel Animals!
Congrats ms Minnie

Congrats to everyone can't wait to meet you all!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter