Room bookings

mandasbutterfly

Mouseketeer
I am just in the very early stages of deciding to have a Disney Wedding. I am planning a smaller affair of about 50 people. I am a little concerned about booking rooms based on the number of guests. I was just wondering if anyone knew how this worked or could at least give me an idea of what to expect! Thanks so much!!! :eek:

This past May I had my wedding held at Walt Disney World and anitipated 50-60 people which I told my wedding co-ordinator of. They stated that with that may guest I must accomodate 50 room nights. I didnt feel this would be a problem since the # of people invited would far surpase the nights needed. Well was I wrong. Many of my guest opted to stay off property and other decided because of the war that begun months earlier, that it was just not a good time for them to fly and sent their best wishes with us. This was so upsetting to me because I had to fill 50 room nights. I called my co-ordinator and told her that I was not going to be able to meet my nights due to the number of guest going from 50-60 down to 20. She was more than happy to contact my sales manager to send me an admentment and re adjust the # of nights. What I suggest is that you first be sure that the # of guest you are inviting are actually going to attend. If you are not sure tell the sales manager a lesser amount to be on the safe side and if more to respond then you can always add them. It is much nicer to add rather than to worry about filling the nights and then having them deleted. If you have any other questions please dont hesitate to ask. I would be more than happy to help. There is alot that I didnt know but with my planning to renew my vows every other year there I have been doing ALOT of research. Also if you are in need of a videographer I recommend STVS video. They are absolutely fabulous. You can view thier site at
www.stvswedding.com/gallery . If you go to the second couple on that page which is Ellie and Louie May 3rd. You will be able to view a small demo clip of my wedding. Good Luck to you!!

Ellib Thank you again for the information! I checked out that website you suggested and saw your video. It was so beautiful, my sister and I really enjoyed watching it.

Ellib Thank you again for the information! I checked out that website you suggested and saw your video. It was so beautiful, my sister and I really enjoyed watching it.

Thank you so much for the comment.I'm glad you enjoyed watching it. I must say that STVS does an absolute Magical job on their video services. If you need help with anything else please dont hesitate to ask. I have been through it all so I know what to exspect. Oh as well as who to ask for ;)

Have a wonderful evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter