Room only payment question

This is exactly what I do. I leave the gift cards in the room safe, so I'm less likely to misplace them.
Same here, for a few reasons, I do not have to give everyone in our family GCs to use or if I keep them then I would have to be everywhere they go to use them, but mainly if one of use loses a GC and someone else finds it, there is nothing preventing them from using it:( That is why we love using our MBs to charge back to the room, it's protected with a PIN code.

Oh, OK, I didn't know you used GCs. I just have them credit my credit card after we check in and then give them the GC to charge.
I also payoff our RO balance using our GCs before checking in . We have the CC on file but always pay our balance off during our trip with our GCs. I do not remember the last time our CC was actually used for any purchases during our trips:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter