Room Request?

I would try "Vacation Planning" as the reason for the chat session. Honestly I don't remember what I've chosen in the past, but "My Current Reservation" sort of implies that it's related to a DVC resort stay that's happening right now.

That makes sense. Thanks! I ended up sending an email but I'll try that when I go to make requests for our June trip!

Just tried again and it blips right to giving me a phone number to call. I am NOT a phone person so I suppose I'll try finding an email or something. Annoying. I feel like I must be doing something wrong.
Weird, I just did the same last week using the same selection and was able to chat with a cast member and submit my room request over chat. Maybe try again later?

Yeah, I know that there are just so few rooms at some of the resorts like VGC. So we won't be upset if we don't get our requests. Unless we end up in a room with lots of noise or something.
Just be aware that with the all the carpet gone now in the villas, they are noisier. You can hear every footstep above you.

Just be aware that with the all the carpet gone now in the villas, they are noisier. You can hear every footstep above you.

Oof. Well, if it's really bad then I'll know next time to request top floor and just deal with the lack of murphy bed. Of course, odds are we won't get BRV at the 7 month mark next time.

I'm nervous because I have misophonia so certain noises are really bad. We bring white noise machines and I'll have headphones, if needed (though they aren't comfortable for sleeping.) It's always hit or miss with hotels, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter