Room Views for a first timer

We actually had an unusual room on first impression. One of those 4 immediately by the lobby off the wood floor past the clothing shops, prior to getting to the carpeting and the elevators. Admin offices were across from us. My first thought was, "what the...", this is going to be noisy; essentially all traffic to all floors of the building had to walk (and kids run) past us from the lobby.

Not so. It was actually great. Once the door closed, it was QUIET and the proximity to the lobby and stairs down to the ground level made it feel like the hotel was built around our little bank of rooms. At least that's how I imagined it to rationalize. Stayed there 10 nights. Only negative was that if you ever opened the door, or held it open, passers by couldn't help but glance in. This was a pool view btw, 3rd level (they are all 1-5 only).

The point of my post is that you never know what you might end up liking.

May I ask, what building is that? Thanks!

Not sure of the name but, if you were standing outside at the pool area looking at the center of the two towers.... this was from the tower on the right side. The other room we had was on the left side. This is the view we had in that roomIMG_0234.JPG

Not sure of the name but, if you were standing outside at the pool area looking at the center of the two towers.... this was from the tower on the right side. The other room we had was on the left side. This is the view we had in that roomView attachment 267033
The view in this pic is from Waianae tower. The pic I posted above was from Ewa; I should've said that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter