Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Ever since they were released, I told myself that the jerseys are cute but I don't NEED one.

But I saw the notification on the Disney FB earlier and caved. And added a tsum tsum and a pin to make the free shipping threshold. :rolleyes1

Anyone know if the ears will be back in stock? I don't "get" the spirit jerseys, but love the ears. We don't go until May and I'm sure by that time the trend will have passed so would like to get the ears now.

I've been here all week and haven't seen the ears anywhere. Tons of rose gold spirit jerseys at every park all week though. I ended up buying the jersey in XS even though it's a little bigger than I want but I also got the bright electric blue in Youth XL and it fits me perfectly.

A cast member told me rose gold ears were supposed to come in yesterday, but were "lost in the warehouse." She said MK would have them today or Saturday for sure.

Late Valentine’s Day gift from my boyfriend!! I love him so much!!

Attachments

• 4813EFCD-8DAD-4409-AF1E-7ADE0414948D.jpeg
    4813EFCD-8DAD-4409-AF1E-7ADE0414948D.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 25
Rose Gold obsessed daughter found these at Justice to match ears and the jersey !

27972076_10211100570017028_7671358845945897310_n.jpg

I follow touring plans on instagram and they posted a picture of a huge rack of rose gold ears in stock at the Emporioum in MK

I was at World of Disney last night at Disney Springs and saw one guy holding about 8 of the rose gold ears. My eyes just about popped out of my head and went running through the store looking for them. Haha. They still had 2 FULL circular rack stands of them as of 9pm last night. :) I picked myself up a pair as well as a spirit jersey to match!

Does anyone know if it’s possible to call one of the park shops and have them shipped? We don’t arrive for a few weeks, and my daughter is dying for a pair!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter